Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Pattismurffi - Elemental/Restoration Shaman

5 posters

Go down

[Declined]Pattismurffi - Elemental/Restoration Shaman Empty [Declined]Pattismurffi - Elemental/Restoration Shaman

Post  hailow Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:00 am

A. Basic Information

* Name?
Joni
* Age? Gender?
22, Male
* Time zone?
GMT +2
* Occupation?
Terminal Associate/Supervisor
* Tell us a little about yourself.
Im from Finland. Currently in work life and dating. Doesn't disturb WoW so much especially raids.
* How long have you played WoW?
Since vanilla
* Total time on this character?
28 Days
* Do you intend to play long term?
Yes

B. System Information
* System Specs
Fujitsu Siemens Amilo laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU - 2Ghz
Ati Mobility Radeon HD 2400 256MB
2GB RAM

* Do you have a mic?
Always
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed?
Not at all
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all?
Once in a year
* Average Latency while raiding?
30-60 FPS
* Average FPS in raid during a boss?
10-mans 20-60fps.
25-mans 15-30fps.

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race
Pattismurffi | Elemental | Shaman | Orc

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest
Nope

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?
Only with my other character

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
Vanilla cleared
TBC cleared exept SWP
WoTLK with our last guild (leaders with Teba and Rekaw) ICC 10 11/12 ICC 25 4/12 with this character, also EoE, ToTC 10/25 OS and Naxx

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Pattismurffi

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
Of course
7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
Yes

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
My current work lasts from 14-20 server time, but I'm in a progress to change my job and time of work

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
Currently in progress, will edit this later

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot081310144756.jpg/
Recount, DBM, Omen

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?
Restoration
2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec?
Yes. Always switching role from dps or healer to visa versa when needed

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
Yes
E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
I was leading our guild called Aerial Lockdown, later known as zeroDignity with Rekaw and Teba (Unholy Prophecy members). We had a IRL/IG friend lineup. After it disbanded in the migrate haven't been in a guild after that.
2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
After migrate it didn't work anymore because of inactive members

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
In case girlfriend doesn't make me to go shopping with her (lmao..)

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
Sure

hailow

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Pattismurffi - Elemental/Restoration Shaman Empty Re: [Declined]Pattismurffi - Elemental/Restoration Shaman

Post  Teba Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:10 am

Decent gear for starters, gloves & boots enchants will be fixed in a matter of hours. He was officer in our earlier guild Aerial Lockdown with me and Rekaw.
Nice guy and social for that matter. You have my thumbs up cheers, but guess we will have to leave it to the officers to make the last call.

Teba

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Pattismurffi - Elemental/Restoration Shaman Empty Re: [Declined]Pattismurffi - Elemental/Restoration Shaman

Post  zuud Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:26 am

gear is not even close for ure guild and its resto gear mostly soo my advice is work on your gear
zuud
zuud

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanitwo Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:08 am

Indeed, gear needs alot of work, unless your ele set is slightly better. Most peoples alts in this guild are better geared so.

Yanitwo

Back to top Go down

Post  hailow Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:54 am

Yea I'm working on my ele&resto gear. It is obvious that I have to get some better gear, just hoping to get my rolls high Smile Thanks for the feedback

hailow

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowday Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 am

No way to take zuud spot with that gear... even we know zuud suck Very Happy and ur surely pro. And finnish and everything. But my shammy`s resto gear is better for elemental so there is much to fix in gear... So if ur friend of Teba and Rekaw... there would be only citizen spot for now. And come to our Vent and we can talk with u, if u willing to come as Citizen.

-Snowday

Snowday

Back to top Go down

Post  hailow Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:55 am

Well I guess citizen would be better than nothing? Smile If ppl agree to let me join I would appreciate that even for a citizen. Just gotta improve my gear day by day.

hailow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down