Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Smashiie - Shaman / Restoration

5 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Smashiie - Shaman / Restoration Empty [ACCEPTED] Smashiie - Shaman / Restoration

Post  Smashiie Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:33 pm

A. Basic Information

* Name: Arran
* Time zone: BST (GMT)
* Tell us a little about yourself: I'm loud, funny (or like to think so ;P) i like to have a laugh and spend time with friends irl, or on vent. I really enjoy playing wow, i've played since Vanilla but was lazy and only hit 60 after tbc came out. Razz I'm enjoy watching tv shows, movies, some sport, i also enjoy playing BBC2 (epic game)

* How long have you played WoW: Like i said about since tbc really, that's when i started playing properlly.
* Total time on this character:
* Do you intend to play long term: Yes. every evening after work.

B. System Information

* What are your system specs: Intel quad core Q6600@ 2.40GHz - 3GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS.
* Do you have a mic: Yes, a headset - Microsoft Live Chat.
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed: Nope.
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all: Nope.
* Average Latency while raiding: 80-90 MAX.
* Average FPS in raid during a boss: 30-40

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name: Smashiie
Spec: Resto
Class: shaman
Race: Troll (for the haste)

2. Are you a clicker: No.

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir: Yes.

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility: Pre BC (None), BC - Minions (Raider), Caution (Trial) (Gruul, magtheridon, Kara, TK, SSC, BT - all clears), WoTLK Juggernaut (Healing Officer), Serrated (Healing Officer) (Naxx, OS, Malygos, totc10, totgc10, totc25, totgc25 (need Anub), ICC 10/25 (11/12) )

5. Provide an armory link to your character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Smashiie&gn=Serrated - You can see my spec there.

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount: AH is my friend.

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters: I will watch videos, and read tactics for fights before attempting them, although i know tactics for every boss out now.

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content: Early isn't possible, late yes.

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT) The only WWS i had were with serrated and there have now expired. I don't have any screenshots. lol You can ask Yanie my old GM from serrated. Or invite me and i'll show you hahaha Wink

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.): lol again i don't really get this one... i'm usually healing not taking screenies. I'll do one in the next raid i'm in and post it as a reply. Razz <3

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec: Ele, but i don't have great gear.

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec: Yeah, but i don't have alot of gear for it, usually use resto gear for it, not quite hit capped and terrible trinkets.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs: I would prefer not too, but i would if it was really needed.

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website: Serrated, Yanie, www.serrated-vashj.com

2. Why are you leaving your current guild: It's inactive, no raiding.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding: Yes, every evening and weekends, usually playing alts though.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? Yes, as long as it is constructive.

Smashiie

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Smashiie - Shaman / Restoration Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Smashiie - Shaman / Restoration

Post  Smashiie Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Here is an image of me in a raid, the recount shows healing done on Iron Concil.

[ACCEPTED] Smashiie - Shaman / Restoration Zk605t

Smashiie

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Smashiie - Shaman / Restoration Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Smashiie - Shaman / Restoration

Post  Odielrina Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Ye nothing much I can say, he did a good job healing ulduar, bring him in imo.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Psylon the tard Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Lovly guy he know's tacs and he didnt fail on Firefighter 25man wich is still and really hard fight....GIEF GIEF GIEF GIEF GIEF GIEF GIEF GIEF
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashiie Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Fanks guys! Smile)) <33 xx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Smashiie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebely Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:59 am

just dont bluescreen for 10m again xD

Jezebely

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashiie Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 am

Sad Wasn't my fault.... was a freak accident.

Smashiie

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashiie Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Hey, me again.... Just curious, when am i likely to get an answer. Getting kinda fed up of waiting.... Checking forums etc.

Impatient i know, patience isn't a virtue i have unfortunately... I just want to know whether you want me on my shammy, if not i'm gonna go HC on my warrior and get him geared up. Smash - Human Warrior on Vashj.

Smashiie

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:23 pm

You'll get one soon
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashiie Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:05 am

That's all i needed, just some reassurance! haha Thanks Very Happy Very Happy lol!

Smashiie

Back to top Go down

Post  Matrixius Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:27 am

Accepted, whisper an officer ingame for an invite.

Matrixius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down