Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Jezebely - Shaman Enhancement / Resto

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Jezebely - Shaman Enhancement / Resto Empty [ACCEPTED] Jezebely - Shaman Enhancement / Resto

Post  Jezebely Tue May 18, 2010 11:44 am

A. Basic Information

* Name?
Morten
* Age? Gender?
19, Male
* Time zone?
GMT +1, So server time
* Occupation?
Studying and Working in a store
* Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m a 19 old boy. I live in Denmark. During the day hours I study in school. At some evenings I work in a store, but it will only affect my raiding Tuesday nights. You can see me online most of the day. I’m hanging around at the early hours when I’m bored at school else I’m just out farming some gold.
I can play almost every night. Though all Tuesday nights im at work. Sometimes I also have to work some of the other nights, but that’s rare and wont happened so much.

* How long have you played WoW? 1 year and 3 months
* Total time on this character? 110 days
* Do you intend to play long term? Cant wait for cata Very Happy, so yes

B. System Information

* What are your system specs?
Graphics: Nvidia 9600M GT
Processor: Intel P9500 2.53 Ghz
Sound: Onboard
Ram: 4 gb
* Do you have a mic?
Yes
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed?
No
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all?
Not as i know of.
* Average Latency while raiding?
100-200
* Average FPS in raid during a boss?
40-60.

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest
No learned the power of bindings xD

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?
Ofc

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
I started playing the game when ulduar came out. So therefore I havn’t done any of the vanilla or tbc raids as a lvl 60 or 70. Instead I have done it as fun raids where we are a few lvl 80’s that are having a fun night clearing them.
In ulduar I havnt been so much, but I have tried most of the bosses.
When I turned 80 I joined a lowend raiding guild where we mostly had fun in naxx10 .
Of the new instances I have done Totc 10/25, and tried all bosses in totc10 HM, Though not in 25m because of the lack of people in my guild.
ICC10 10/12 - Did have tryed Sindragosa and wiped at 3%, Done like +25 wipes at LK so know tacs
ICC25 10/12 and Marogar and Lootship on Hardmode.

First I stared in a guild called Murlocs on Steroids, In that guild I had a lot of fun and we raided naxx10 all the time to very late in the night.
At some point the raiders of the guild wanted more so we made a new guild called: Zeppelinwreck, in this guild we where a bit more serious but we didn’t went any further. So therefore the guild split up.
Muffin Vendor as im in now. I joined this guild because for me that time it was one of the top guild. I have had a lot of fun here, and learned a lot about the different instances in here. But here the last months it has begun to be to boring for me in MV, because there are to few serious players showing up for raids. It’s only the same 10-15 people that shows up and learn the tacs needed. And people are only showing up on Wednesdays for clearing those few bosses we can in ICC.

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Jezebely
My raiding spec is also on armory.

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
Yes got a few farmer alts, and know how to make money, So never a problem.

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
Yes read tacs and watch videos.
Use Dbm and AVR to help me during the fights.

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
No problem for me, normally sits up a few hours after the normal raid times.

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/61365/ - All with guild.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rysu5elsriozoi28/ - My lastest raid wasnt with guild.

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
Standar, WIth Grid to heal, and Shock and Awe to see my Enhancement buffs.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?
Resto

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec?
Yes, But primary searching for a guild where i can be enhancement, Thats what i love.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
Yes its only 50g for a respec xD

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.

Muffin vendor, Info about it under C #4
http://muffinvendor.wowstead.com/

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
See C Question #4,
Lack of people and raids.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

Yes, Its a good time spender.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?

Depends on how they are servered and how often they come.

Jezebely

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Jezebely - Shaman Enhancement / Resto Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Jezebely - Shaman Enhancement / Resto

Post  Slox Tue May 25, 2010 10:38 am

Nice apply mate. We could use one more enhancement so guess your in Smile whisper me ingame.

Slox
Admin

https://unholyprophecy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down