Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Holy paladin

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Holy paladin Empty [ACCEPTED]Holy paladin

Post  danielnikou Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:38 am

* Name: Daniel nikou
* Time zone paris time
*Tell us a little about yourself.
Im living together with brother and dad in our house. Im playing fotball sometimes and world of warcraft very often.

* How long have you played WoW: well i went lvl 70 the day before wotlk came

* Total time on this character: 55 days as lvl 80.
* Do you intend to play long term: yes i do, i enjoy raiding and pvping alot so thats something i keep wanna do for a long time.

B. System Information

* What are your computer system specs: intel(R) core(TM)2 duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz 4gb ram
* Do you have a mic: Yes, i do.
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed: I have no problem at all with speaking.

* Do you have any disconnection problem at all: nah thats very rare for me to dc.
* Average Latency while raiding:120-170.
* Average FPS in raid during a boss: 50-80

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Unknów - Paladin - Holy - Blood Elf

2. Are you a clicker: nah, got everything binded.

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir: Yes

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
Well i started to play in tbc with some of my friends, we did just play for fun so didnt raid anything seriously. in wotlk i have raided everything except 25 man ruby sanctum and icc 25 hc. icc 10 hc i have 7/12 and icc 10 12/12.

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Unkn%C3%B3w 52/19/0

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount:
yes i have a decent amout gold so it wont be any problem

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
yes i allways look @ the encounter before i do them.

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
i think thats nice gief realm first !

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
tbh i dont have any atm i can check with the ppl in life that i did some icc 10 hc got any logs left.

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
The addons i use is. Pallypower, grid,dbm,omen,recount, mik scrolling battletext.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot081910135432.jpg/

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?
Retribution

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec?
kinda new with playing ret but im kinda decent.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
Allways for the guilds best.

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
im currently just joined akkatsuki, just joined them thought i could get some progress in icc 25 hc but it dosnt seems like that.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
i wanna do some endgame raiding and be in a good guild some skilled ppl.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
well if not raiding i pretty mutch pvp.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
Yes, if i did something wrong its obvious i wanna hear about it so i never do that misstake again Smile

danielnikou

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Holy paladin Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Holy paladin

Post  Odielrina Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:53 am

Log out in Holy pve gear please
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Psylon the tard Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:24 am

It is a Yes from me nice gear nice specc quite low on experience..but i think skill will make up for it
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down