Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Anathina - Holy Paladin

5 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Anathina - Holy Paladin Empty [ACCEPTED] Anathina - Holy Paladin

Post  Anathina Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:13 pm

A. Basic Information

* Name: Johan Lång
* Time zone +1
*Tell us a little about yourself.
Im living together with my girlfriend in our newbought house. I even managed to get her into the world of warcraft. Smile
Im a happy little prick and enjoy to play different kind of sports and so on. And i wish there was more hours in every day ^^

* How long have you played WoW: Hmm, since ZG release? so around 5 years. I dunno exactly Smile
* Total time on this character: 107 days
* Do you intend to play long term: Well, i get tired of the game sometimes, but thats normal i guess? But ive never intended to quit play wow Smile I still think its quite fun and now i want some serious raiding progress again...

B. System Information

* What are your computer system specs: dual core - e8400 intel , 4gb ddr2 (2x2gb) - corsair dominator, crossfire - ati radeon 4850 x2.. Good enough for the highest options set in wow!
* Do you have a mic: Yes, i do.
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed: I have no problem with speaking in vent, im kinda quiet, exept when the raids getting out of control.
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all: Nah. not really. All of a sudden i could get disconnected sometimes, but thats kinda rarly.
* Average Latency while raiding: Hmm, havnt looked for a while, but im never above 200-300ms, im green atleast.
* Average FPS in raid during a boss: i have no idea, but i would say around 50-100fps?

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Anathina - Paladin - Holy - Blood Elf

2. Are you a clicker: I will be honest, i do click on my Devine Plea and Devine Illumination :/ Sorry!

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir: Yes

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
Aww. Should i remember my roles also? well, i give it a shot.
Pre-BC: Did all but C'thun and Naxxramas, got tired just before Naxxramas release. Back then i was kinda young and stupid, with other words, just a normal member.
BC: Did all but Illidian and Sunwell.. I where in a couple of guilds, were i was mostly healing leader.. I assigned healers to what thier tasks was. The reason why i did not down Illidian was that my guild did dispand and i got very much to do in the end of school.
Wotlk: Ive done everything but LK and RS. Also here i got the resposiblity of leading the healers in a couple of guilds, some of them was Muffin vendors and Vera Illumination. And ive been in Endure also for a while.

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Anathina
If you really want me to do a wowhead profile, go ahead and tell me and i will provide your one. Smile (im not lazy, i promise!)

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount:
Yes, i got alot of money, mats and consumables already so that wont be a problem.

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
Yes, i will. Tho i like to learn the bosstactics by my own.. But there isnt any space for that in a guild like this and i understand that.

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
I miss the progress raids, so that wont be a problem if i got the time for it Smile

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
Well, i do not have screenshoots at stockage. But i could provide your one screenshot. Where i encounter surfang 10man hc. Its a chillpill fight, but thats the only pic i got..
Ask Lawltrawl, he will tell the real truth about my holy powers Smile) (if you want some more, i could provide your some when i get into raids again)
[ACCEPTED] Anathina - Holy Paladin Surfan11

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
I got the needed addons. Grid, Omen, PallyPower, Recount. I got tired of all those awsome frame userinterfaces that always bugged after every single patch.. So i go without them now.. Grid is all i need!
[ACCEPTED] Anathina - Holy Paladin Raidin10

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?
Retribution

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec?
Yes, i will manage!

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
Ofcause i will. Thats kinda obivious!

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
Hmm, Out of Luck.. Just a freind guild. The GM was my freind Rollibar. But we have kinda dispaned now and im the only one playing atm.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
Since its quiet here Sad its 1 player online in average

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Latly i had done alot of achivments and so on instead of raidning, experience another part of the game for once.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
Yes. I like to give and take. Thats the purpose of a guild imo.

Anathina

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Anathina - Holy Paladin Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Anathina - Holy Paladin

Post  lawltrawl Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:18 pm

A good holy paladin were always on the top of the meters in endure.
Even if his gear/experience in icc might be a bit poor i'll advice to try him out atleast.

lawltrawl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaríl Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Gear is ok
Progress isn't too good.
Im doubtful about some enchants and gems you have.
If he is as skilled as he says, give him a try.
Im not an officer though
Amaríl
Amaríl

Back to top Go down

Post  Anathina Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:12 am

Amaríl wrote:
Im doubtful about some enchants and gems you have.

Whats wrong with my gems if i may ask?
You think my manapool is to small and haste is a waste? im not even haste capped. and i rather save a couple of players than spamming slow heals for a long time.
But if its totally wrong and you want me be just like all other holypaladins im in for it Smile im kinda flexible!

EDIT: The gems will be changed while i get better gear, so i guess there is no worries about it now really. The enchants could be questioned tho Smile

Anathina

Back to top Go down

Post  Psylon the tard Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:11 am

Change shoulder and head enchant to there sp mp5 buddy's
Change wepon enchant to intelect one
Change bracer enchant to intelect one
Get Libram of Renewal ...it's still BiS
Ulduar ring looks fancy
Change head gem to 20int
Change shoulder gems to 20 int
Change chest gem to 20 int
Change ring gem to 20 int
Change waist gem to 20 int
Change hand gem to 20 int
Get the Ashen ring
Change specc and glyph's to http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sVAzgMbsVu0tgdxGzub:dwI

ehms...Candy
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaríl Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:18 am

^ that, and Im not sure but isn't it better with 25 sp /2% intellect as metagem?

And Psylon, are you sure he should change the haste gems? he lack quite a lot of haste...

last: Change the hands gem, why would you want SP? it's not even giving you the gem bonus from hands...
Amaríl
Amaríl

Back to top Go down

Post  Psylon the tard Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:09 am

ooh yeah amaril im sure.

Haste shall come from Gear
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Anathina Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:57 am

Im know that i will gain more haste thru gear, but until i get there i rather want the haste than int. But if its a demand i will change them.
I already got renewal, but i wanted to try the other libram out Smile

And the reason i have a sp/haste gem and not gain the gembonus is because ive changed the blue socket from mp5/haste to a pure yellow one. and to keep the meta socket bonus Smile
And no, my meta gem is better than sp/2% mana. you gain much more of the mana restore than the int-increase.

And i havnt respecced since they nerfed the illumination from 60% mana restore to 30% while critt. Sorry for that Smile

And the reason why i dont have the ring from ICC25 is because i swapped it recently to the dps one.

And my i ask Psylon why you stack alot of Agillity? Surprised

Well. is this the list i have to fix before an discussion about an invitation begins, or what? Smile

Anathina

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaríl Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:39 pm

He is facerolling with 60% crit!
Amaríl
Amaríl

Back to top Go down

Post  Anathina Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:33 am

Well. i forgot to update, that ive fixed all the recuierments. check me up agian. Smile

Anathina

Back to top Go down

Post  Matrixius Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 am

Accepted whisper an officer for an invite.

Matrixius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down