Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] Dafu Fury warrior application

+3
Hypéwashere
Amaríl
Dafulafu
7 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] Dafu Fury warrior application Empty [DECLINED] Dafu Fury warrior application

Post  Dafulafu Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 pm

* Name? Klaas Verbeke
* Age? Gender? 16, turning 17 this year. / Male
* Time zone? Paris time
* Occupation? Gaming, Going out with gurls, pretty much trying to make the best out of everything Razz
* Tell us a little about yourself. Well, whats there to say? Smile I Love candy, mass graves hidden in my basement , metal and wow (Psylon helped me out on this one.. Razz) oh and I love bellybuttons. lawl.
* How long have you played WoW? Since release Smile
* Total time on this character? 158 days
* Do you intend to play long term? Yes.

B. System Information

* What are your computer system specs?
I'm not a computer geek , all that matters is that I don't lagg, I don't have FPS drops, and I can run everything in wow on ultra (highest settings).
* Do you have a mic? Yes, pretty crucial for arena aswel Smile
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed? No, you'd have to ask me to stay silent >Smile
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all? Non.
* Average Latency while raiding? 50
* Average FPS in raid during a boss? capped on 60 with Vertical sync.

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race
Dafu | Fury | Warrior | Orc female (Fuk ye)

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest
No
3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?
No, but that should be easy to fix given a few emblems of triumph.

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.

Pre-BC: Guild The khalasar (currently still top guild on Dragonblight) MC, BWL, parts of AQ40. Role: Member

BC: Guild The Khalasar : Karazhan (duh), Serpentshrine Cavern full clear, went pretty casual after that since of RL stuff so missed out on most of SWP and BT. Guild cleared them both though. Role : Member

WOTLK: Guild The Khalasar , cleared : Naxxramas, did first on server sarth 10 3drakes, was still playing a deathknight back then. Role: Member
about when Ulduar came out, I transferred to Vashj and started playing warrior (dafu), came on Vashj and joined the guild Minions, wasn't all that spectacular and got disbanded rather fast. Went on to Slackers Inc, same story as with minions and disbanded. (seriously, not my faulth XD)
Joined Street Disciple and did like 2 raids with them untill they decided to make the guild that only focusses on 10man, after those 2 raids I already got picked as core member and was allowed to stay trough the massive kicking that went on in that period, but sadly the guild was pretty much dead after all the kicking. Not the best move of the officers.
Since then ive been pretty much on the loss trying to get into a raiding guild and wasn't really trying either. Now I'm in my own recently formed phun guild "Pony Playstation".

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Dafu

Note: You might find my hit rating to low, but this is no problem, since there is an Heroic Strike bug, if constantly queued, your offhand attacks are unable to miss. So I hardly ever miss in raids, just to clear that out.
For my spec, you can for one check it out on the armory but I won't be to lazy and supply the wowhead link aswel :
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LN0c0fhZGxI0V0uMeRVzAo
6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
Yes.
7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
Can't show up without being prepared, thats just holding 24 other people up. So yes.

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? If that is asked of me, I'll do my best to make those times happen. Although I can't promise for that to always be possible.

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
Odie told me that oneshotting mightybull in a duel is enough Smile, Sadly I do not have such screenshots but you can always contact me in game to give you an estimate of my dps.

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)

My UI is the blizzard standard UI, so nothing fancy and flashing about that.
I do have the required raiding addOns such as : DBM, Omen, Recount (lol yes, not really required but its nice to have I guess Smile ) I also use Grid even though I'm not a healer just to see the status of the raid, I guess standard raid frames could do aswel but grid is what I'm used to.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?
My secondary spec is an arms PvP spec, trying to push for gladiator this season so wish me luck <3.

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec?
Can hardly control that spec any better. As used to it as can be.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
That would be no problem at all.

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
I'm in my own newly formed guild <Pony Slaystation>, just with a bunch of friends. No raiding activities or whatsoever.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
To join this awesome phun guild Smile

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Yes, I'm very busy standing outside of durotar. And doing arena ofcourse.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
Yes, I am a little perfectionist my self, if I do something, I want it done good. If not, I'll note my mistakes and try again.

Dafulafu

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Dafu Fury warrior application Empty Re: [DECLINED] Dafu Fury warrior application

Post  Amaríl Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Log out in pve gear when you applay to a pve guild.
Amaríl
Amaríl

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Dafu Fury warrior application Empty Re: [DECLINED] Dafu Fury warrior application

Post  Hypéwashere Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:49 am

Amaríl wrote:Log out in pve gear when you applay to a pve guild.

Tombaríl.. He did logg out in PvE gear when he made the apply, I was talking to him after he made the apply <,<
Hypéwashere
Hypéwashere

Back to top Go down

Post  Psylon the tard Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:36 am

pvp neck...bad
pvp wepons...understandable they are awsoume when they are the upgraded ones
over expertise cap
expertise trinket...LOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOL
low hit as you stated...
get SoH exalted
it's a Yes from me
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dafulafu Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:45 am

Don't you dare laughing at my trinkets XD i'm failing to get any others :'( Gona go cry in my corner now <3

Dafulafu

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanitwo Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:19 am

Duelled this egotistical fuck outside of Durotar. Needless to say I lost, being the sub-par pvp shit I am, but this degenerate fuck couldn't help himself but rub it in.

Shit attitude, shit experience, and shit pve-gear.

100% certain he is simply here to try and collect a decent trinket and some off-pieces to pve his way into gladiator.

trying to push for gladiator this season so wish me luck <3.

No.

Definate no from me, and am glad our guild management are smart enough to see through this facade.

Yanitwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dafulafu Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 am

Well Yanit, I'm sorry to hear that you think about it like that. And I'm rather sure you weren't the friendliest guy to me either when that conflict happend, Else I would in no occasion react like that.

If you give this a "no" then I respect your opinion and sadly I can't do much about it.

About me wanting to join only for gear to get gladiator in PvP is quite shocking to hear, no that is not the reason at all I joined. Some people don't only raid for loot, some actualy see fun in it, progressing with a group of people is fun. But if gear is the only thing you think I am joining for, then you are very wrong in that fact.

Shit-gear: Well, Would you please enlighten me whats all so bad about it, I'd be honoured if you could fill me in in that matter cause I'd gladly do something about it then Smile

Shit-experience: Please, what makes me have shitty experience ? Would like an awnser no that matter aswel, if you point out to my dungeon achievements on my warrior, please, I got the warrior mid last season from my brother Smile I used to play a rogue through all expansions. again, get your facts straight before you go and insult people.

Shit-personality: That actualy deeply hurts to hear, I try my best to be as friendly as possible to most people, unless they, like you did after that duel, treat me as dirt, yes then I can be pretty mad. But I doubt I had a longer conversation than 2 lines with you, cause I don't tend to pay much attention to people who react like that after duels. So please Yanit, get your facts straight, and if you want, you can always whisper me if you want to take this further and perhaps even solve this nonsense Smile

Dafu

Dafulafu

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanitwo Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:44 am

I love the way you try to take the moral high-ground.

I am a proud person, and as much of an ass I am, how exactly does one gloat after being beaten by a class your class counters?

I believe you beat me relatively easy, and then simply instantly responded with a "pathetic" and continued to insult my play. I don't wish to be a cry baby about it, and trust me, my feelings were not in the slightest hurt, I just find players such as yourself are too self-righteous to be worth spending time on.

I don't believe your third point for a second.

245 items, pvp items and pvp enchants. I can respect that the pvp items are probably the best item you can easily obtain, but not the enchants. Sloppy.

Friendly as possible was the last thing that crossed my mind as you careered round with a rocket up your asshole. React like that after a duel? I was clearly outplayed, and I don't deny that for a second, and the fact you are now trying to make yourself out as a saint and claiming that I am lying only prove my point more.

And no, I do not wish to whisper you to sort out our in-differences, as there is nothing to sort out. You have a shit attitude, and I would not raid with you.

Yanitwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dafulafu Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:54 pm

One can not do more then offer another person to settle an argue. Its up to you to accept that offer, if not theres sadly not much else I can do.
And please, I would for no reason react with such a response if you didn't say anything in that manner yourself. But that you are leaving out, anyway, fine, I'm not going to go deeper in this and will just wait for the officers judgement.

Dafu.

Dafulafu

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanitwo Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:24 am

I would for no reason react with such a response if you didn't say anything in that manner yourself. But that you are leaving out

Please, stop lying, it is not working. You reacted like an elitest jerk and I did not say a word, and the fact you continue to lie is just pathetic.

Yanitwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dafulafu Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 am

I'm not lying Yanit, and you know that. But thats just your word versus mine. And as I said, I'm not going to go deeper in to this. I hope you could be mature enough to do this yourself.

Dafulafu

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanitwo Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:55 am

Look you little fuck, I'm not one to get angry over a game but some punk ass 16 year old bitch calling me a liar is starting to piss me off, now just fucking drop it.

Yanitwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebely Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:42 am

Dafulafu wrote:I'm not lying Yanit, and you know that. But thats just your word versus mine.

dufulafu who do you think people in UP think are the liar?

Jezebely

Back to top Go down

Post  Psylon the tard Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Yani QQ stop harrasing peeps
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:03 pm

This is getting a ''FUCK YOU ASSHOLE'' thread so Im gonna lock it, You'll hear soon from us Dafu.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 am

Declined, for the facts Yani said and just for you're low raiding experience and gear.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down