Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Neshekchimi Fury Warrior

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Neshekchimi Fury Warrior Empty [ACCEPTED] Neshekchimi Fury Warrior

Post  nesheks Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:07 am

A. Basic Information

* Name? Ziv
* Age? Gender? 19, Male
* Time zone? +2 GMT
* Occupation? At the moment, a student, but in a few months, Realestate agent.
* Tell us a little about yourself. Nothing really to tell, I live in Jerusalem, Israel. been in the army for about a year, came back to play a month ago.
* How long have you played WoW? I have been playing WoW since middle TBC
* Total time on this character? 152 Days
* Do you intend to play long term? Yes

B. System Information

* What are your system specs? I5 750 2.6, Radeon 5700HD, 4gb Ram
* Do you have a mic? Yes
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed? No
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all? No
* Average Latency while raiding? 120-200
* Average FPS in raid during a boss? 60

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race Neshekchimi Fury Warrior

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest Got everything that i need on binds

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir? Yes.

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility. Guild leader of Hexagram,Been in weathered, Malediciton, The project (my shaman), and weathered again with my mage. BT,Naxx,Malygos,Ulduar, Ulduar 10 hardmodes, Toc, ICC 10 11/12 , ICC 25 10/12. know tactics for all 12.

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LA0b0fhZhxf0E0u0eRVzAo:MGo
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Neshekchimi

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? Everything can be bought with gold, And gold isnt an issue.

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters? Always.

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? I am a dedicated player and can stay more than it usually takes.

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT) i havent been in a raiding guild for a long time and dont have a report to show you

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.) slam alert, ag_unitframes,dbm,grid,decursive,omen,bartender,prat,FUbars,elkanoBuff.

This screenshot isnt from a raid, i just took it this morning in an instance https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img38/5742/wowscrnshot060410105625.jpg

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec? Prot

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec? Tbh i hate tanking tho i tanked in tbc, its not my thing right now but it proved to be usefull in many cases

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? Can play any spec that will be needed

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website. "A Dirty Carnival" my own guild bank tbh.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild? Guild bank

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? Yes.

nesheks

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Neshekchimi Fury Warrior Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Neshekchimi Fury Warrior

Post  Slox Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Smile hey neshek, just whisper me ingame for invite. accepted of course

Slox
Admin

https://unholyprophecy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down