Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior - Prinsi

4 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior - Prinsi Empty [ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior - Prinsi

Post  Prinsi Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:32 am

* Name - Rikardo Martinez
* Age - 21 Gender - Male
* Time zone - +1 GMT - Norwegian time
* Occupation - Currently working as a groundworker, laying down fiber optic cables house to house.
* Tell us a little about yourself -
I'm 21 from Norway, I was born in Chile... I've always enjoyed games since I was a kid, and becoming one of the best at whatever game I'm playing has always been a burning passion of mine, I've had nes, super nintendo, playstation, n64, xbox, playstation 2 @ 3 atm. Besides playing tons of game I love to go the gym to workout to pump el chilean muscle body to the max. I've always set my goals high, I also like to go out with friends on the weekends and go party hardy. Anime and Lost are also of big interest.
* How long have you played WoW? - I've played since Vanilla. On and OFF.
* Total time on this character? 40 days, my old BC warrior account was hacked, I had over 100ish days on him.
* Do you intend to play long term?
To put it this way, I dont intend to stop playing in the near future, I can see myself playing 3-4 years more.

* What are your system specs? - More than good enough
* Do you have a mic? - Yes
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed? - Not at all
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all? - Never
* Average Latency while raiding? - 150ish
* Average FPS in raid during a boss? - 30++

1. Prinsi | Fury | Warrior | Orc

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest - Never have been and never will have become, I have all my buttons keybinded.

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir? - Yes

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
I started with a Warlock on vashj, Leveled up fast and joined amethystia, topped the dps for a while - level 60. Took a break and did some IRL stuff, came back in BC and started to level a warrior with the purpose to ripping apart the dmg meters, joined as a main fury warrior in YOH, we were the top guild for a while on vashj, being always ahead of everyone else in progress - level 70, we raided everyday of the week for months, I had around 95% attendance or so. . I didnt really dive into theorycrafting at that point, it wasnt before now that I've really started to try to understand the how the stats really benefit classes. Spreadsheeting, reading guides, watching movies, perfecting my rotation, and so on.

I started playing again in WoTLK, Joined Lost boys as a joke to be able to play with my IRL friend, I thought everyone in that guild was below mediocre, so I managed to talk my friend into quitting and forming a own guild. My current guild is Last salvation. So I was a founding member, we gathered lots of real life mates, and got some trials which after a while become core members. Fast forward 1 month - ICC 10man 12/12 6/12 hardmode. I started a warrior classleader, but got a real life friend to was more than happy to having the responbility to telling the other warriors how to play so I gave the position away, I started as maintank since we didnt have a tank at that time.. I've done some raid leading in raids, but it's not really my thing, It's not that I'm bad at it, it's just that i prefer to lurk in the shadows. Instead I call out some boss cooldowns to time to time on ventrilo. I became a fury warrior fulltime when we started up with icc 10 with proper core group. I'll admit, the jump from serious hardcore raiding from 70 to 80 warrior was a bit different, I read lots and number cruched lots to be able to where I am now as a fury warrior. I've more or less outdpses _almost_ every warrior I've been in raid with.

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Prinsi - Only reason I got 5/5 in UW is because we already got a paladin with a improved blessing of might.

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
- Always.

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters? - I always try to read and watch as much as possible for new encounters, for a way to be able to pump out more dps and take less dmg and avoid key boss abilities

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
- I think this is a awesome way to be able to having more tries, getting in more practice.

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT) - My guild doesnt, and I dont take screenshots of my dmg meters. Wish i did though. We can see on the trial? :-D

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.) - Sadly I'm not fond of taking screenshots, but I currently got this addon for raiding -http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info14130-LUIv2.0.html - added in deadly boss mobs, few other misc addons.

1. What is your secondary spec? - Protection

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec? - I would say so. Havent really jumped into the theorycrafted part of protection, but I consider myself a solid tank with a properly good threat output.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? - Of course, not permanent though. But my protection gear is below mediocre to say the least. I've got around 5100 gearscore, Last salvation never had any tanking drops.

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
- Last salvation. Juliano is the guildmaster, we decided on that when we forged the guild. http://last-salvation.guildomatic.com/

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
- Same reason that made me leave other friend guild at level 70 to join the best guild on the server - Progress and players with amazing skills, and hopefully forming new friends and companions for a long time to come. Besides, we are stuck on 10 man hard mode, it's fun n all, but I want to do 25 man aswell. And try out heroic out 25 man content.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
- I played tons outside raiding before my job, but now I cant really stay on the computer from the morning to night, the work stops me for doing so. I work from 7 in the morning to 3 in the day.(Norwegian time)

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
Of course, if it's good will behind it. Meaning if I do not do something perfectly right or lack in my rotation, I wouldnt mind getting some input, or some tips and tricks for heroic content tactics. But I do not stand for getting harsh unjustified critic. Sure I dont mind some1 raging or become pissed if I fuck up or just do horrid.

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU RAID: Everyday of everyweek of everyyear. BAM!

Prinsi

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior - Prinsi Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior - Prinsi

Post  Psylon the tard Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Really Nice apply i have to say

your gear is abit bad but nothing that aint easy to do

1 question... i saw that you are socketing str gems.. why so?

and Mining aint that helpfull in dps...reroll Enginering?
and BS ye should change to JC ...
for the best dps that will say
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Prinsi Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Only reason that I've been gemming strength gems is because of my current trinket, needle scorpion , thats why I currently got 722 armor pentration, and with the trinket procc I get exactly 1400 hardcap. Going any further than that with that trinket is waste of armor pentration, after improving gear and replacing Needle scorpion I reckon I would replace most of my current gems and go for ARP hardcap. I dont have any problems releveling professions.

Jewelcrafting is pretty awesome, likewise is blacksmithing for 2 extra sockets.

rabbit

Prinsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Matrixius Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 am

Yea i agree, really nice application not sure about or need of dps warrs at the moment but its a yes from me.

Matrixius

Back to top Go down

Post  Slox Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Very well written application I must say. Those are rare now days. As matrixius said we're not in need on fury warriors atm but we'll always glad to get experienced players. We'll discuss a little bit about your application and we'll answer as soon as possible, meanwhile you can fix your feet enchant.

Slox
Admin

https://unholyprophecy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matrixius Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Accepted wisp an officer for an invite.

welcome Smile

Matrixius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content