Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Application Gothealz shad Pr

4 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application Gothealz shad Pr Empty [ACCEPTED] Application Gothealz shad Pr

Post  Gothealz Fri May 14, 2010 5:22 am

Ingame name Main Priest Gothealz/ Alt DK DPS Cristalize

* Name Marcel
* Age 44 Gender Male
* Time zone Europe
* Occupation Security agent
* Tell us a little about yourself.Well i'm an oldschool Player from the start have a wife 2 kids and love Gaming
* How long have you played WoW 5 Years
* Total time on this character 5 years
* Do you intend to play long term Yes

B. System Information

* What are your system specs windows 7 4x1024 mem 2x nvdia 8800 GTX Graph Card
* Do you have a mic y
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed N
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all N
* Average Latency while raiding 55 MS
* Average FPS in raid during a boss 45 FPS

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Gothealz | Shadow | Holy | BE

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir Yes

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
:TBC, Kara, zul'aman tk, black temple.Mount Hayal,Done All raids WOLK done All raids Ulduar,TOc,TOGC.ICC 10/6 25/6 But know all tactics for other bosses

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Gothealz

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an

adequate amount I am full Cook always bringing Flasks ,potions and food with me

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters : Yes i will

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content:Dont have a problem with that

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your

recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img39/1534/wowscrnshot051410133916.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img404/5404/wowscrnshot051410135621.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img26/5709/wowscrnshot051410132247.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img199/8351/wowscrnshot051410132418.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img571/8233/wowscrnshot051410130618.jpg

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img594/3229/wowscrnshot012010220428.jpg

11. My Proffessions are Fishing,Cooking,Enchanting,and Tailoring all FULL leveld.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec Holy

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec: Yes i can only my Dps gear is a Bit better

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs I can Switch np

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.Dont have a Guild atm i'm a bit looking for a solide Guild.
2. Why are you leaving your current guild Was i reincarnated before it also fell apart ,But lack of raiding and members who left to other Guilds

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding: Spend 5 hours a day with Daily's, weekly, VOA, Grinding and Arena's BG

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism: There is no bad criticism alway's there to learn and improve
Gothealz
Gothealz

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application Gothealz shad Pr Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Application Gothealz shad Pr

Post  Matrixius Fri May 14, 2010 11:30 am

Your gear is pretty ok abit low on haste thats all but i am more concerned about your raidingexperince
since u only have done 5 bosses in ICC 25 and 6 in 10 man.
Have u done any more bosses on any other char ?

Matrixius

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application Gothealz shad Pr Empty re bosses

Post  Gothealz Sat May 15, 2010 2:23 am

Matrixius wrote:Your gear is pretty ok abit low on haste thats all but i am more concerned about your raidingexperince
since u only have done 5 bosses in ICC 25 and 6 in 10 man.
Have u done any more bosses on any other char ?

I have done sindrigosa and proff also but was bit Failure of groups because some had not the experience of doing the bosses.
But i also know the tactics of other bosses because i watch Bosskiller videos and tankspot video's and tactics on a daily basis.
Gothealz
Gothealz

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application Gothealz shad Pr Empty Re:Application Gothealz shad Pr

Post  Baltazor Sat May 15, 2010 11:03 am

Hi m8! I would like to ask u some questions...
1) why u prefer gemming for full spellpower than spell power haste on yellow sockets or even getting the bonus spell power from gemming?
2)What would you prefer on items? i mean what stats u prefer your items wanna have?
3)I see you have tailoring.... Why don`t you use the tailoring enchant on back?
4) i also saw a gem with sp crit. I think haste is better than crit.What is your opinion about that?
Good Luck with your application!

[ACCEPTED] Application Gothealz shad Pr 1785677

Baltazor

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application Gothealz shad Pr Empty re gemming

Post  Gothealz Sat May 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Baltazor wrote:Hi m8! I would like to ask u some questions...
1) why u prefer gemming for full spellpower than spell power haste on yellow sockets or even getting the bonus spell power from gemming?
2)What would you prefer on items? i mean what stats u prefer your items wanna have?
3)I see you have tailoring.... Why don`t you use the tailoring enchant on back?
4) i also saw a gem with sp crit. I think haste is better than crit.What is your opinion about that?
Good Luck with your application!

As you can see on my armory now i have many setups on Gear and double items so if you look atm you will see i have made most benefit out of my haste gemming on my gear wich i can swap easy, only in need of another ring(with Haste) and neck also because its more healing and offhand and upgrade of weapon and Offhand.So mosty in need of more haste on some items.
I have tested the Lightweave embroidery and the haste with my dps and find out i have more benefit on the hast on my cloack then the sp enchant that pops to less during fights.
But i can alway's give it a try to reswitch and recount my profit of one of the 2 enchants.

Ty for the advise and hope my changes will benefit my performance.
Hope i answered your questions good for you and feel free to ask me anything else or more always glad to hear other ppl's oppinion.

Hopefuly to see ya ingame soon

Greetz Gothealz

[ACCEPTED] Application Gothealz shad Pr 1785677
Gothealz
Gothealz

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application Gothealz shad Pr Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Application Gothealz shad Pr

Post  Slox Sun May 16, 2010 3:31 am

Sorry for slow response hope it's ok. We currently have only one sp priest and we could use another one, but we're quite short with spots in raid. How ever your gear looks nice, worth giving a trial. Whisper me ingame

Slox
Admin

https://unholyprophecy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down