Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Psykko

3 posters

Go down

For Psykko Empty For Psykko

Post  Clucky Sat May 08, 2010 6:09 am

Well, this is for Psykko. when u guys was in Cryptia and were progressing on LK i was in top 3 ranged dps. EVERY TRY. and on fights like saurfang i do 10,8k dps as ranged . in 10 man that is. but if u say so, and tell when when i failed on fester and rotface loool Razz i can remember i failed 1 time on HC mode in 10 man on fester since i got puke and goo on me on same time. but it's not my chooise who u guys inv Smile GLHF

Clucky

Back to top Go down

For Psykko Empty Re: For Psykko

Post  Slox Sat May 08, 2010 6:58 am

First of all you got declined since you were constantly failing on tacts, and keep doing it, and on fight like saurfang you maybe did 10k dps, without switching target, since we all know your only target it to be on top of damage meter. Second you weren't that much active member, you were logging only on Wednesdays just to grab some loot you couldn't reserve in your pugs. You only care for yourself and you are loot whore, sorry if I insulted you by this but we both know that's a fact, and in this guild there is no place for people like you. And one more thing, on rotface, you said you failed only once? Sorry but every time I saw you there standing infront of boss while he's casting Slime Spray, so you can't really say you weren't failing on tacts.

Slox
Admin

https://unholyprophecy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Psylon the tard Sat May 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Thank you Slox i had taken away most of those memories. thank you...NOW THEY ARE BACK WTF?! FFS SLOX!! MY NIGHTMARES OF FAILING BURGERKINS ARE BACK OOOOOMMMMFFFFGGGGG Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum