Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Theronidas - Protection Warrior

+2
Randalin
Bloodheaven
6 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Theronidas - Protection Warrior Empty [ACCEPTED] Theronidas - Protection Warrior

Post  Bloodheaven Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:31 pm

A. Basic Information

* Name?
Dion Meijer
* Age? Gender?
18, Male
* Time zone?
01:00+
* Occupation?
Working in a Hospital in Schiedam (Vlietland ziekenhuis)

* Tell us a little about yourself.
Im Dion im living in the Netherlands with my 2 brothers and Dad i started last week with my education (second year) further im playing Tennis, Fitness and hanging out with friends and with my gf:D
* How long have you played WoW?
im playing for about 2 years now like Odielrina

* Total time on this character?
65 days, 16 hours, 33 minutes
* Do you intend to play long term?
Yes i am there is nothing yet that can stop me playing
B. System Information

* What are your computer system specs?
Intel(R)Core(TM) 2 Duo Cpu E4400 @2.00 ghz 2.00 Ghz

* Do you have a mic? yes i am and im able to speak

* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed?
as tank im needed to speak on vent Smile

* Do you have any disconnection problem at all?
Nope i havent

* Average Latency while raiding? 133

* Average FPS in raid during a boss?
50-70

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race
Theronidas, Protection, Warrior, Tauren

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest
Nope i was a clicker before but i know its really bad.

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?
Yes i am once the thriumphs came out:P

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.

Wasnt raiding at all in Pre-Bc and BC mostly pvp, but in wotlk i did much i did togc 10 5/5 and togc 25 2/5, Ulduar 25 yogg downed. Icc 10 9/12 did some hm's but i didnt came to icc 10 only 25 runs, icc 25 11/12 Heroic,

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Theronidas

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? Yes flask of Stoneblood always above 10+ got some speed potions.

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters? Yes what am i gonna do else if i dont know the tacts Razz

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Yes if we down it it feels awesome Very Happy so yes it sounds good to me Very Happy

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT) Its pretty Late so ill send it tomorrow in a reply:)

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.) its pretty late so ill send it tomorrow in a reply:)

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?
Arms
2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec?
Yes im arms isnt that hard Very Happy
3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
yes if the guild want to ill follow it up Smile
E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
Profanity, Bakalaka, profanity.myfreeforum.org
2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
i was about to quit with raiding there since there were 4 tanks in total, in the guild so i was thinking what am i doing here if there are 4 tanks.. so i was about to quit raiding till they kicked me out yesterday so yes i changed to horde and came here:)
3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Yes pvping, gearing up other characters:)
4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
Yes always in some ways critiscm is needed:D

Thanks alot for letting me apply here i hope to hear from you all very soon:)

Goodnight and byebye:)

Theronidas

Bloodheaven

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Theronidas - Protection Warrior Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Theronidas - Protection Warrior

Post  Randalin Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Heya.

Looking good on gearwise and experience. Few questions still:

Cloack enchant.
- why 16 def when u got over 600 def according armory?

Gems
- Loads of expertise gems, why? In matter of EH, just stack 30stamina and one 10agi+15stamina gem for meta bonus.

Trinket
- Herkumi war token? Some random heroic dungeon tanking gear on or?

Armor gear
- Missing bis legs, Pillars of Might. U got different gear setup for max armor?

Tank situation is kinda nasty atm, we got three active tanks, two pallys and one dk coming back from vacation. We got spot for warrior tank, especially so geared and experienced, but hard to promise 100% raidspot in this situation. Future will show how active ppl are.

Cheers Randalin(a)

Randalin

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Theronidas - Protection Warrior Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Theronidas - Protection Warrior

Post  Bloodheaven Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:02 am

hello, thanks for the fast reply im gonna answer of the some question u gave me:) : the trinket i have now was for tanking in random hc i have totc 25 trinket as main, why im speccing in exp is that i most attacks fail below the 15 exp even taunts that's what i dont want but if its fine ill specc stamina instead of 20+ , gonna change the cloak enchant right away. and still having chest T10 so i can go for the pillars:) but i choosed the legs in case of Exp. Well thanks for the reply hope to hear soon:)

Bloodheaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Menda Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:48 am

Great gear and experience but got just 1 (probably noobish) question - why are you using Enchant Weapon - Blood Draining ?
Enchant Weapon - Mongoose is better for warriors, doesn't it ?

GL with apply.

Menda

Back to top Go down

Post  Randalin Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello.

I can answer to Mendas question. Its best wep enchant on fights like 25man heroic LK. U get huge dmg and many times under 35% hp. It gives around 2k "free" hp. Best on eh way. Mongoose is better all-around enchant.

Cheers

Randalin(a)

Randalin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanitwo Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Hi there, could you please clarify the following;

so i was about to quit raiding till they kicked me out yesterday

...just interested on why they kicked you, activity, attitude, or due to having too many tanks.

Thanks.

Yanitwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:06 am

He plays tennis, I would accept him. Embarassed

Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowday Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:51 am

Nice gear..... and I still would love to see some waarior tank bcause we do not have any active 1 atm... YES from me still even raid spots aint that sure as randa said.

-Snowday

Snowday

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodheaven Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:00 am

hello, on the Question i have a Answer ofc:) so i was about to quit raiding till they kicked me out yesterday, a 3th tank joined in profanity so i lost the mood in replacement to go on retired but it couldnt so yes i was about to quit raiding due school because its exam year but yea its not needed to quit i have 7 months till exams begins:)

Greets Theron:D

Bloodheaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down