Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] Herunumen, feral druid apply

+2
Menda
Herunumen
6 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] Herunumen, feral druid apply Empty [DECLINED] Herunumen, feral druid apply

Post  Herunumen Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:02 pm

* Name: Nemanja
* Time zone:(UTC+01:00) Sarajevo, Skopje, Warsaw, Zagreb
* Tell us a little about yourself: I study, play guitar and sing in a band. Love sports and girls. Music is prio in life. Enjoj hanging out with my friends and drinking...ect
* How long have you played WoW: For 4 years now
* Total time on this character: On this character not long since it is not my first char....61 days
* Do you intend to play long term: Depends on how good expansion will be, but to be honest if i am still playing after 4 years i'll prolly play few more...hh

B. System Information

* What are your computer system specs: Procesor is Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7300 @ 2.00 GHz, Graphic card is NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT, RAM 4,00 GB
* Do you have a mic: Yes
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed: No
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all: Can happen once in a while but it gets fixed in about 30 sec.
* Average Latency while raiding: 150-250 ms
* Average FPS in raid during a boss: 20+

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name Spec | Class | Race: Herunumen/Feral/Druid/Tauren

2. Are you a clicker? For my rotation i use keyboard, but for abilities that are not in that class i use mouse

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir? Yes

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
I have raided MC, Ony, BWL, ZG, and stated AQ, in TBC Kara, Gruul, SSC, TK(few bosses), Magy, ZA, BT and Hyjal, and in WoTLK all accept newest one and by that i mean RS....all this istances were semi or all cleared but for those who i never got the chance to complete i do know tacts or remaining unbeaten bosses. I have trouble remebering all the guilds i was in but the guild i have played the most was Muffin Vendor, beside that one i was in Horizon, New Babylon, Druids of the Beast,...

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Herunumen (in mater of days i will be replacing my helm and relic)
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0ZEGMcfrz0eR0huVkbAczb

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? Yes

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters? I always try to come prepared if i have time before raid

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? No problem with that

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.) Dont have any screen shoot atm but addons i use are BadKitty, XPerl, Deadly Boss Mode, Recount, (raid vise)

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec: Tanking

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec: Yes

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs: Not really coz changing would be bad since i dont have any boomkin or resto gea

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? None

2. Why are you leaving your current guild? D0n't have a guild

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? For my own pleasure and character upgrading needs

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? Yes if criticism is well based.

Herunumen

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Herunumen, feral druid apply Empty Re: [DECLINED] Herunumen, feral druid apply

Post  Menda Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:03 am

-baaad high end experience
-245/251 items are a bit low for ICC HC
-you are not hit capped
-if you rly wanna use Rigid King's Amber choose other item with better bonus socket
-gain Enchant Chest - Powerful Stats

Menda

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Herunumen, feral druid apply Empty Re: [DECLINED] Herunumen, feral druid apply

Post  Herunumen Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:52 am

Bad experience, u say...well i cant argue with that since my achivements tell the whole story, but my achivs were made with pugs, to be honest, coz i had brake when i was fed up with raiding totc every weak. And when i came back i wasn't feeling like getting a guild again so i decided to go solo...and here i am with gear and experience i managed on my own. But now i would like raiding guild just to see in live few fights before expansion. I do know the fights to all bosses in icc and as i can tell they are cacke maybe not on hc but even then it just a gear run....
My gear is the best i could get guildles but i am decent dps with 9k+ dps raid buffed, u say i am not hit caped i say yes i don't have 263 but that amount of hit isn't that necesary coz if u have 240 your chances to miss are very low...in numbers 1:10000. The hit gem is there co z i need it to get to 240 hit rating, coz my atm gear doesn't give me that much hit, and i believe that me using it was a normal decision coz gems are there to get your equipment on feet if it laks something, and i don't mind not to have 20 arm pen gem there coz i am already soft caped in that department and with my trinket proc it gets to 100% arm pen.
Chest enchant is there coz at that time i didnt have much money for +10 all stats so i decided to take cheap one +8 and the diferenc in 2 all stats i very small, but it can be fixed in no time with a little bit of farming.
That is all i have to say in my defence

Herunumen

Back to top Go down

Post  Herunumen Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:59 am

One more thing about that hit gem...i recon u meant i should put it on my helm....well as i stated in my aply that helm is history in few days so is really no point in doing that...

Herunumen

Back to top Go down

Post  Menda Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:34 am

Herunumen wrote:u say i am not hit caped i say yes i don't have 263 but that amount of hit isn't that necesary coz if u have 240 your chances to miss are very low...in numbers 1:10000.
In your case it is almost 1% (1:100 not 1:10000 as you said) of the most important stat for every DPS spec.

Herunumen wrote:Chest enchant is there coz at that time i didnt have much money for +10 all stats so i decided to take cheap one +8 and the diferenc in 2 all stats i very small, but it can be fixed in no time with a little bit of farming.
You are not ready to join high end guild if you don't have money for basic enchant.

Herunumen wrote:One more thing about that hit gem...i recon u meant i should put it on my helm....well as i stated in my aply that helm is history in few days so is really no point in doing that...
If head will be changed soon put this gem to chest or belt to get +2 agi totally free.

Menda

Back to top Go down

Post  Herunumen Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:47 am

Money was prob at that moment when i got the chest...and that means that at the momen i got chest i had insuficient gold for that enchant because i gave 5k gold for epic flying skill for one of my alts..
Don't get me wrong but your hit story is a bit off, ask any skilled druid or read forums, ad that replace your gem to get 2 more agility is talking about sticks and stones...

Herunumen

Back to top Go down

Post  Menda Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:05 am

Herunumen wrote:Don't get me wrong but your hit story is a bit off, ask any skilled druid or read forums
Quote from elitistjerks:
elitistjerks wrote:A question very often asked is, whether we need to be hit or expertise capped. The answer is: It depends on your DPS. Hit and expertise scale directly with your DPS. The better your gear gets, the higher the value of Hit/Expertise gets. (...) Try to reach the caps then. Only ArP will be better (and only if you're near the hard cap).
Are you still sure that u can forget this hit ?

Herunumen wrote:ad that replace your gem to get 2 more agility is talking about sticks and stones...
Why are you using Fractured Cardinal Ruby instead Fractured Cardinal Ruby ? It is cheaper and ONLY 4 ArP rating...

P.S.: Sorry for being annoying today but have big hangover after 3 days of drinking...

Menda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:54 am

hmm such a familiar name , are you was in MV ?
about hit , it's don't need to have exactry 263 for ferals cos he can use food that gives +hit and it's like always sp or boomkin in raid that give's hit , so i don't thinkt that is - of apply that he not have 263 him , it's my imo

Sauske

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:57 am

Sauske wrote:hmm such a familiar name , are you was in MV ?
about hit , it's don't need to have exactry 263 for ferals cos he can use food that gives +hit and it's like always sp or boomkin in raid that give's hit , so i don't thinkt that is - of apply that he not have 263 him , it's my imo

That's spellhit sir.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Herunumen Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:37 am

Yes i was a muffin back in the days...if that hit is such a big problem (and i still think it isn't) i can gen 20 hit and problem solved...i will still be soft capped in armor pen

Herunumen

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanitwo Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:39 pm

What you don't understand is that high end raiding is all about min-maxing your charachter, and squeezing every ounce of DPS out of every item, because a 100 dps loss to you may not seem like alot, but multiple that by the entire raid over the course of a 12 minute LK encounter, that 100 dps adds up to a reasonable sum of health, which could be the difference between a kill on a wipe on a difficult encounter.

And because you don't understand, or appreciate this, or even make an effort when applying to a guild much way our of your league, it leaves nothing but a bad impression.

Yanitwo

Back to top Go down

Post  fitforfight Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:24 am

im with yani on this one.
your applying to an high end raiding guild (with sindra almost down one of the top guilds)
and your trying to defend all your choices instead of taking the advice and doing something with it.
if everyone in this guild would feel like this we wouldnt be where we are today.

fitforfight

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 am

Hello Nemandja first of all thanks for choosing our guild to apply to but you simply lack the experience and gear to join us. Keep in mind we are (almost) a 12/12 ICC10 HC and 11/12 ICC25 HC, so we expect that you have everything gemmed, enchanted to the max and the max knowledge about your class.

So hereby I will decline you feel free to apply in the future.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down