Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] Survival Hunter Application

4 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] Survival Hunter Application Empty [DECLINED] Survival Hunter Application

Post  Flogger Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:40 am

A. Basic Information

* Name Dennis Longdon
* Age? 18 male
* Time zone? GTM+ (swedish)
* Occupation? School and at a supermarket
* Tell us a little about yourself. my favourit time on the season is winter, i love snowboarding more than anything. I'm a nice guy and I hate a bad hairday.
* How long have you played WoW? 2 months before the burning crusade
* Total time on this character? 52days
* Do you intend to play long term? Yes i do Smile

B. System Information

* What are your computer system specs? They are awesome enough Smile
* Do you have a mic? Yes i do indeed.
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed? yeah
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all? not really, i get crash error in dalaran some times, but takes 10sec to relogg and then it's fine
* Average Latency while raiding? about 300 id guess
* Average FPS in raid during a boss? and 30 i might say

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name Flogger
Spec Survival
Class Hunter
Race Bloodelf

2. Are you a clicker? i klick my trinkets Sad

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir? no im not, but ill fix it if that's a must !

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
Pre-bc = None really
BC= played on my druid, Cleard karazhan, ZA, SSC, TK, BT and MH
Wotlk = playing on my hunter i've acomplished icc 10/12 10man, 7/12 25man, Fully cleard ulduar toct and the rest !

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Flogger
The specc i've got is the right one of the talent builds Smile

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? yes i do

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters? i do every time. Atm there is not much i don't know about the fights.

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? i dont mind.

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT) May i save this for later ? dont have a screenshot atm =(

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
same as above =(

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec? it's survival for pvp

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec? well not really still working on to become better in pvp Smile

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? yeah why not, i suck at pvp anyways Wink

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website. It's a social rading guild called Angry pixels. The GM is Bcrazy
http://angrypixels.wowstead.com/

2. Why are you leaving your current guild? well i really like the people in the guild and all, but the thing is raiding anit taken serious of other ppl, the come when ever they feel like it witch means we dont have any speciall rading times and i want to be more serious to be honest.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? yes i do Smile

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? Yes ofcourse

Flogger

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Survival Hunter Application Empty Re: [DECLINED] Survival Hunter Application

Post  Menda Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:58 am

Flogger wrote:2. Are you a clicker? i klick my trinkets Sad
Just use very simple macro like this one:
Code:
#showtooltip rapid fire
#show rapid fire
/cast rapid fire
/cast kill command
/use trinket name 1
/use trinket name 2
Anyway your trinkets are on autouse...

Flogger wrote:3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir? no im not, but ill fix it if that's a must !
Yes, it is 1 of the basic things in application.

Flogger wrote:9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT) May i save this for later ? dont have a screenshot atm =(
I think it is not hard to get 1 from pug/guild run or something like that.

I don't know why are you stacking armor penetration so much as being survival. For example:
-change these 1-handed weapons for atleast Distant Land
-Deathbringer's Will is almost useless for you as survival. Get Herkuml War Token or Death's Choice
-gain The Ashen Verdict and then Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance
-some changes should be done in other-arpen items too

-gain exalted rep with SoH and then Greater Inscription of the Axe
-change boots enchant for +16 agi or 12hit/crit
-use only 1xNightmare Tear as blue gem
-don't use Rigid King's Amber if u still have enchants/talents/items to get hit cap
-go overally for agi or agi/crit gems
-get ANY second proffesion (JC is best)
-talents and glyphs looks fine

Menda

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Survival Hunter Application Empty Re: [DECLINED] Survival Hunter Application

Post  Flogger Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:34 am

Thanks for the feedback! Smile And as u say my gear still needs some improvments. DBW is really nice when it procs tbh, but as u say the armp is useless. Alright ill fix Holdir rep and JC ! I'll try fix a screenshot as soon as possible. Thanks!

Thought i'd add that im 400 rep from exalted to get the ring:)

Flogger

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanitwo Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 am

If you are serious about joining id suggest you invest in some crafted boots and BoE neck.

Yanitwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flogger Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:25 am

yeah true, to be honest i've just been hoping for some luck while rading to replace that, Dont really se the point in buying gear when you earn it while rading Smile

Flogger

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:36 am

Flogger wrote:yeah true, to be honest i've just been hoping for some luck while rading to replace that, Dont really se the point in buying gear when you earn it while rading Smile

dont expect to get any loot unless no one needs it. the problem with you is you dont put any interrest in making crafted items when applying to a top end raiding guild.

Conclusion: Im gonna decline you for now when you got the maximum out your gear/proffesions feel free to apply again. Try to get a hold of Menda I bet he has no problem in helping you.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down