Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] Arrowuk - Unholy DPS

2 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] Arrowuk - Unholy DPS Empty [DECLINED] Arrowuk - Unholy DPS

Post  Arrowuk Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:46 am

A. Basic Information

* Name? Robbie
* Age? Gender? 15 Male
* Time zone? GMT
* Occupation? High School
* Tell us a little about yourself. I enjoy bmxing, gaming and football
* How long have you played WoW? I have been playing wow for about a year now.
* Total time on this character? 28 days 14 hours total. 16 days 14 hours at 80.
* Do you intend to play long term? yes i intend to play for around another 2 years or more.

B. System Information

* What are your computer system specs? 800w power supply. NVIDIA GeForce 8800 graphics card. 4GB DDR ram. Dual-core chip.
* Do you have a mic? Yes
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed? No not at all
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all? nope
* Average Latency while raiding? 40 ms
* Average FPS in raid during a boss? 40-50 FPS

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race: Arrowuk | Unholy 0/17/54 | Death Knight | Tauren

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest. Nope

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir? Yes

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility. BC i have done BT. Pre-BC i have done MC ZG. WoTLK i have done ONY 10/25 Uld 10 ToTC 10/12 Icc 10 11/12 Icc 25 6/12 but know all tacts.

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec. Armory = http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Arrowuk i dont know wether it will be updated when you look at it but i have all enchants and 3 peices for t10.
spec: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#flc-n68QFeGyqM,HpF,11599

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters? Yes

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Its fine and i think it will better the progress as it gives more time.

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT) https://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac85/arrow501/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_072810_210732.jpg sorry its the only one i have but my gear has bettered now so i suppose i could do higher. This is also my old raid UI.

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.) I will have to post one soon because i have a new UI and dont have any screenshot of it.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec? Blood Tanking.

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec? I dont play it much but i will do daily HCs with it.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? Yes

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website. I have just left <No Added Sugar> as they replaced me at LK and then replaced me this week with another healer on 7 bosses.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild? because they replaced me at LK and then replaced me this week with another healer on 7 bosses.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes im online most days at the times im needed or just online.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? Yes i have done this in the past and will do it again!

Thanks for reading and i hope you accept Smile. Arrowuk.

Arrowuk

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Arrowuk - Unholy DPS Empty Re: [DECLINED] Arrowuk - Unholy DPS

Post  Odielrina Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:48 am

Nice apply etc, but we're full on dk's atm so sorry declined, thanks for applying and good luck in your search for another guild.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down