Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] Hildur holy paladin / Redoing this (no apply on anotherguild this time)

+2
Psylon the tard
Hildur
6 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] Hildur holy paladin / Redoing this (no apply on anotherguild this time) Empty [DECLINED] Hildur holy paladin / Redoing this (no apply on anotherguild this time)

Post  Hildur Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:25 pm

A. Basic Information

* Name?
Kim
* Age? Gender?
Male, 17 years old but i ding 18 in november the 4th
* Time zone?
Sweden
* Occupation?
Atm im in school studying to become an electrician so i got plenty of time ;D
* Tell us a little about yourself.
Im a happy guy who can take critisism and give away critisism. Ive played wow since it came out and i still love it
* How long have you played WoW?
Since it came out ;D
* Total time on this character?
13days 20hrs
* Do you intend to play long term?
Ofc, i wanna down everything in Cataclysm

B. System Information

* What are your system specs?
Windows 7, AMD Athlon dual core 2.66GHz, 4gig ram, Geforce something something darkside ! I will buy a new comp soon so i wont have any problem with lag or shit like that.
* Do you have a mic?
Yes and i intend to use it
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed?'
Nope
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all?
Nope
* Average Latency while raiding?
100-200 something like that
* Average FPS in raid during a boss?
10 but like i said im going to buy a new comp so will get more (:

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race
Hildur | Holy | Paladin | Blood Elf

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest
Nope and i will never be !

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?
Nah, but its easly farmed (:

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
Vanilla:
MC: Cleared
BWL: 3 Bosses
Naxx: 2 bosses
Ony: Cleared

BC:
Kara: Cleared
TK: Up to last boss
Bt: 3 bosses
SSC: 4 Bosses

Wotlk:
Toc 10/25: Cleared
Toc 10 hc: 3 bosses
Toc 25 hc: 1 boss hard to find people for it ...
Naxx: Cleared
Ony 10/25: Cleared
Icc 10: 11/12
Icc 10 hc: 3/12
Icc 25: 10/12
Icc 25 HC: 3/12 (Marrow, gunship and rot)

Most of my guilds has been with irl m8s.. Me and my cousin started a guild called "hypothermia" and we cleared Kara after 1 week. After that he decided to migrate to another server and the guild disbanded. (I Was officer in that guild). When i played on Mazrigos i was in the guild called "Norrlands guild" with my druid and i was only a member there.

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Hildur

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
ive never had a gold problem so that wont be hard

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
Yes i will.

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
Im always up for progressing no matter what time we start or end (:

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
I dont got any screenshots of that atm so unfortunatley i cant provide u with that atm but i will do it when i get a chance !

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?
PVE Retri

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec?
Yes i am ! (:

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
Ye, whatever u need

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
Uhm a friends guild Zneel is GM no website !

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
i wanna raid more and kill lich king in 10, 10 hc, 25 and 25 hc (:

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Yes im playing atleast 1-2 hours a day

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
Yes, it is always good to get critisism no matter what u are doing wrong.

Hildur

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Hildur holy paladin / Redoing this (no apply on anotherguild this time) Empty Re: [DECLINED] Hildur holy paladin / Redoing this (no apply on anotherguild this time)

Post  Hildur Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Sry about having another apply for outlaw legends.. I rather play with Unholy Prophecy then them so choosed to not join them.

Hildur

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Hildur holy paladin / Redoing this (no apply on anotherguild this time) Empty Re: [DECLINED] Hildur holy paladin / Redoing this (no apply on anotherguild this time)

Post  Psylon the tard Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Still head enchant
low on haste
got lots of mp5 items wich sucks
still no 2/5 t10 wich is assome to have
not exalted with Ashen...giggle miggle rofl waffels

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Yes im playing atleast 1-2 hours a day

activly is 16 hours a day!!!!!!!!!

i have hard to belive that you downed
Vanilla:
MC: Cleared
BWL: 3 Bosses
Naxx: 2 bosses
Ony: Cleared
as 12-14 y/o but tho..it was vannila and ye took what ye had

TK: Up to last boss
Bt: 3 bosses
SSC: 4 Bosses
that was after the zomg buffs?

low experience over all
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hildur Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:39 pm

16 hours a day = no job = no life.

Ye i know my gear got some mp5, but how come u mention that ? on my other apply u told me to enchant mp5 on head and shoulders .. wierd ..

So because of my low progress in vanilla and TBC i cant join your guild ? Hello we are in WOTLK atm. Imo the progress in WOTLK is the one who decides.

Gear can u always get, exalted can u always farm.

Hildur

Back to top Go down

Post  Psylon the tard Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:56 pm

the gear stat's with mp5... the head/shoulder enchant ye sohuld have sp/mp5 on

So because of my low progress in vanilla and TBC i cant join your guild ? Hello we are in WOTLK atm. Imo the progress in WOTLK is the one who decides.

the vannnila thing is because i have hard to belive that some1 in that age would raid or would get accepted to an raid. and idont care for the progression in vannila/tbc exept that it is allways nice if the applicants have experience in raiding something that acceuly requirs a brain and not just faceroll like Wotlk shit is(exept some really few bosses)

16 hours a day = no job = no life.

it was a joke Duuuh(but tho now in the summer im playing 16 hours a day O.o)

Gear can u always get, exalted can u always farm.

yeah but we want peeps to have what most guys have on several alts(the exalted part) as it is an what? 6-7 month's old intance
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hildur Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Well, i did raid in vanilla. Sure i was a kid but i raided with turkish people so x)..

the reason i dont have that good gear is because i quit playing wow for a while when i just started to play wotlk but now im back again and i havnt progressed that much/got gear because i havnt been in a serious raiding guild in wotlk. I havnt really searched for one untill now.

Hildur

Back to top Go down

Post  Menda Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:42 am

Psylon the tard wrote:the vannnila thing is because i have hard to belive that some1 in that age would raid or would get accepted to an raid. and idont care for the progression in vannila/tbc exept that it is allways nice if the applicants have experience in raiding something that acceuly requirs a brain and not just faceroll like Wotlk shit is(exept some really few bosses)

Well, true Psykko. Only LK HC are seriously hard nowadays. Overall things in WotLK were easy (except Ulduar HMs). Most encounters are brainless clicking a few buttons like Festergut or Saurfang.

Hildur wrote:So because of my low progress in vanilla and TBC i cant join your guild ? Hello we are in WOTLK atm. Imo the progress in WOTLK is the one who decides.

Mate, im not officer here but it is really good to see when som1 have done HARD encounters in vanilla/TBC. What do i mean "hard things"? Almost evertything. I remember TBC times very good - u can pug only Kara, Gruul, 2-3 bosses in ZA and probably Void Reaver in TK (even after 20% nerf). Thats all.
And going on - vannila. When u had 2-3 epic items these times u were so PRO. What is today? You can buy 1/2 of gear from vendor after 2 weeks from dinged lvl 80. Thats why pre WotLK exp are "important" in application.

Menda

Back to top Go down

Post  Pannknack Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:20 am

Not that my voice counts, but I am his big brother actually Smile The reason he could raid was because i taught him, he joined the raids because I vouched for him, he actually had full tier 1 when only MC and ony was open, and he needed quite some DKP to get that so he were often invited to the raids.

Just wanted to let you know

Pannknack

Pannknack

Back to top Go down

Post  Psylon the tard Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:54 am

ok Pannknack.

and i would like to see your UI ...as a healer'a UI is important
and give a list on the addons plox
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanitwo Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:56 am

Im a happy guy who can take critisism
No you are not, you're whining like a little girl with every piece of criticism you get, and to be honest, there is alot to give out.

Your gear sucks, your enchants suck, your gems suck, your gearing sucks, you're not exalted with Ashen which you can get from doing 4 bosses in 10 and 25 for 3 weeks... and you wonder why people are nit picking? Your application is shambles, and anyone with half a brain and some commitment could throw together a better charachter and application in under a week.

* Do you have a mic?
Yes and i intend to use it

I do hope not.

* Average FPS in raid during a boss?
10 but like i said im going to buy a new comp so will get more (:

10 FPS?

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?
Nah, but its easly farmed (:

You are applying to a guild WELL above your gear and experience level. Anyone with an ounce of sense would ensure every reputation is sorted, every BoE item that can be easily bought is purchased, and every gem is correctly placed.

ive never had a gold problem so that wont be hard

Great, then upgrade those shit boots, craft the breastplate and buy the 264 Lonely belt of the noble for 3000g.

11-Aug-2010 Obtained [Lightsworn Greaves].

Wearing: [Puresteel Legplates]

Item - Paladin T10 Holy 2P Bonus
While your Divine Illumination talent is active, your healing spells are 35% stronger.

...are you a moron?...

And you are correct, WoTLK experience is more important than Vanilla experience at the moment, as it is more current. But by looking at your achievments sheet, there are an aweful lot of grey bars.

And the exact same can be said about your brother, too.

Yanitwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pannknack Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 am

And who said that it was this characters that were raiding in vanilla and tbc? If I said that I have progressed in vanilla and tbc, I have done that.. I have no reason to tell you LIES in the apply, I'm perfectly honest. For example the character Yanitwo has done MC and BWL... 2 years ago, while TBC was active, but If you tell me u have raidexperience from vanilla with another character I can do nothing but trust you.

Pannknack

Back to top Go down

Post  Hildur Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:09 am

Are my gemming wrong ? All my friends who plays holy paladins says only sock with int gems. And ther got more experience then you. My enchants are not wrong, the only enchant i can change is head enchant.

I am exalted with Sons of hodir now, took me 3 min to get that..

Happy now ? I got sanctified leggs now, got the set bonus (:

Yeah u wanna know why ? I didnt play vanilla or TBC on this char. Thats why it is all grey.

Hildur

Back to top Go down

Post  Hildur Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 am

Now i need to change those shit boots. Got set bonus and lonley belt Razz

Hildur

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Declined, I suggest you do some theorycrafting about your gear.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down