Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] Pannknack 80 Boomkin

4 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] Pannknack 80 Boomkin Empty [DECLINED] Pannknack 80 Boomkin

Post  Pannknack Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:23 pm

A. Basic Information

* Name?
Sami
* Age?
Gender? Male 19
* Time zone?
Stockholm, Sweden
* Occupation?
Plumber, but working on the roads atm, building and taking care of the traffic.
* Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a 19 year old working MAN:) I studied to become a plumber and I made it all the way. I'm almost happy all the time and I have a good sence of humor.
I like to help people both ingame and in real life, I have 3 brothers and a bird called fuckhead.
* How long have you played WoW?
Since it came out 5~ years ago.
* Total time on this character?
30 days.
* Do you intend to play long term?
Yes, I intend to play until blizzard can't come up with any more lore from warcraft.

B. System Information

* What are your computer system specs?
AMD Phenom II X2 550, 4gb ram, Geforce4 8600GT
* Do you have a mic?
Yes, a fine working one.
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed?
Not at all
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all?
Nope, If it happens its a very rare situation and It will probably reset in 10 secs.
* Average Latency while raiding?
70-80
* Average FPS in raid during a boss?
60-70 fps

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race:
Pannknack, boomkin, druid.

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest:
No im not, I probably have almost every unbound key binded.

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?
Yes I am.

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
Pre TBC: I started in Curse gaming(they we're not that famous at the time), raiding MC then I moved on to Dorians i think bcuz of Curse's migration, raided MC, ONY ,ZG and some BWL.
Played a while in Plan B with an irl mate also, same raiding tho.

TBC: Started my own guild with my cousin, my mate and my brother hildur, we started our progression i kara and cleared it after 2 weeks i think, then we moved on and raided som TK and SSC.

Wotlk: Almost everything up to ICC except Ulduar.

ICC10= 11/12
ICC10HC= 2/12 i think , gunship and rot.
ICC25= 10/12
ICC25HC= 3/12 Marrow, gunship and rot.

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Pannknack

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
Yes I will be prepared to raid. I have no problem farming and getting flasks, food and stuff to the raids.

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
Always, to perform my best I use to read tactics and other tips and tricks from other players to make sure I can perform at top.

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
As long as we have a time and date, I don't mind if we start whether some hours before or end the raid some hours over the required raid time. If the raid starts at 19.00 I often tries to be online a few hours before to prepare, and I don't have a specific time to go to sleep although i begin to work at 05.00 at morning, if I can get 3 or 4 hours of sleep that would be enough.

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
I don't have any screenshots of me dipsin atm, I can provide you with it tho when I get the chance to take one.

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?
Atm feral dps, I'm geared in tank specc aswell but its not that good, neither of the other speccs has fully complete sets of gear, tho feral dps has almost completet with 1 tanking trinket i think.

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec? almost yes

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? Ofcourse, If u would want me as resto I would love to hehe =) but I enjoy my current specc ofc.

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
I'm in a irl guild called JB, guildmasters name is Zneel. No website.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
Because we don't raid, we raid some with an irl mate from Life but thats all, otherwise we pug.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Oh yes, atm I'm gearing an alt named Ekorre, 80 Deathknight.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?

When It comes to criticism and feedback, that's something I do expect from you guys If you let me join, how am I supposed to improve my skills and perform as fits the guild best If I don't get any feedback or criticism of what I am doing. Please knock me down with criticism and feedback and I will take it and try to use It in the best way there is.

Pannknack

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Pannknack 80 Boomkin Empty Re: [DECLINED] Pannknack 80 Boomkin

Post  Psylon the tard Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:47 pm

not so good gear overall
sp resili enchant on head? wtf?
alot over hit capped
quite low experience in icc
nice bird name
did you play another char in vannila/tbc
would be assome to see ye UI and list of addons.

gick du din rörmockare linje på hantverks akademin?
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pannknack Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:34 am

not so good gear overall
Alright :/
sp resili enchant on head? wtf?
Mention that in the apply i think, will change it to kirin tors one.
alot over hit capped
Ye its because of abracadaver and my trinket, I have the item lvl 232 sp trinket wich I can use.
quite low experience in icc
the icc experience is low in HMs, that's why I wanna join a guild that raids icc HMs.
nice bird name
thanks Smile
did you play another char in vannila/tbc
Yes, a resto shaman in both vanilla and tbc, don't got the account left.. it got lost when i took a break from wow for some months.
would be assome to see ye UI and list of addons.

http://yfrog.com/nfwowscrnshot081710154128j - I like my UI very simple, had LUi for a long while, uninstalled it last week.

Addonlist:
Skada
DBM
Omen
Feralbynight - for feral dps
Moontime
Onebag
GS - for the fun of it
Auctioneer - a way to farm money sometimes
Atlasloot

Nej jag gick i YTC i järfälla, dock önskar jag att ja gått hantverksakademin, vi hade 15 veckor praktik på 3 år.

Pannknack

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowday Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:53 am

Looks bad.. why u wear hit trinket? Ur much over hit cap anyway....No from me
Otherwise nice one but ur are way over hit ccap and fast calculations ur not crit soft capped...
U have finnish name and u live in sweden? =)

-Snowday

Snowday

Back to top Go down

Post  Psylon the tard Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 pm

ye know Snowday....it's alot of half fin half swe /quarter fin bla bla bla fin peeps living in sweden
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Declined
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content