Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Ceti - Disco Cavetroll Deluxe

+2
Matrixius
C
6 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Ceti - Disco Cavetroll Deluxe Empty [ACCEPTED] Ceti - Disco Cavetroll Deluxe

Post  C Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:40 am

A. Basic Information

* Name?
Roderik
* Age?
* Gender?
Male
* Time zone?
GMT +1
* Occupation?
Software Engineer

* Tell us a little about yourself.
I currently work 4 days a week, leaving the 5th day for my personal projects. I tend to take work to home if the project can be considered 'fun' yet this is my personal choice and doesn't conflict with raiding. My hobby's include gaming... obviously as I've been hooked on gaming since my playstation 1, playing guitar, the usual 'socializing' *blegh* and ofcourse bashing Swedes. Noting too extraordinary.

* How long have you played WoW?
5 years

* Total time on this character?
~120 days

* Do you intend to play long term?
If Cataclysm won't be too disappointing.

B. System Information

* What are your system specs?
CPU: Intel Core2Duo E6750 (2.7 GHZ)
PH RAM: 4 GB
GPU: Gainward nVi 8800 GT

* Do you have a mic?
Yes.

* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed?
Only if I may express myself in the form of... song!

* Do you have any disconnection problem at all?
Rarely.
* Average Latency while raiding?
* Average FPS in raid during a boss?

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Ceti | Discipline | Priest | Troll

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest
Please.

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?
Redundant information, you'll be browsing my armoury.

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
Vanilla
Cytex(Ragnaros) - Coerced Coexistence - Ragnaros - PvP
Cytex(Ragnaros) - Imperium - Ragnaros - Zul'Gurub/Molten Core/Blackwing Lair/Ahn'Qiraj20
Cytex(Ragnaros) - R O N I N - Ragnaros - Ahn'Qiraj40(C'thun p2)/Naxx(5/15)
TBC
Cytex(Ragnaros) - R O N I N - Ragnaros - Karazhan/Gruul's lair
Ceto(Ragnaros) - HAMMERZEIT - Ragnaros - 2v2 Merciless Gladiator
Jiley(Ragnaros) - HAMMERZEIT - Ragnaros - 2v2 eligible Vengefull Gladiator
WotLK
Ceto(Ragnaros) - Vanilla Flavoured Elitists - Naxxramas/Obsidian Sanctum
Ceti(Vashj) - Plus een - Malygos
Ceti(Vashj) - Envy - Ulduar 10 hm/Ulduar25 norm/TotGC 10/TotC25
Ceti(Vashj) - Release and Run - ICC 8/12 HM (Horde 2nd LK kill, 1st strict)

Fill the gaps with redoing old content in new guilds, RPing and breaks.

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
10 man 'disc' spec
25 man disc spec
Shadow spec

Ceti's Armoury

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
Certainly, FIST FEASTS on me!

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
Yes.

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
Plausible if without conflict of my personal life.

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
I rarely raid at the moment and I do not feel the urge to stroke to my awesome statistics outside of game thus I do not keep logs of it.
But as the CAPITALS command me I feel that I should add 'some' information hence I average out on 8500 HAPS in 25's.

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
My UI contains a vast amount of custom build addons that my ex-arena partners still rely on and I respect their wishes by not publishing them.
Instead, here's a list of the relevant addons I use for raiding:
Bartender4
Bigwigs
Grid
GridCornerText
GridCornerPlus
GridStatusHots
Omen
PowerAuras
Quartz
Quartz MF2
Recount
RecountGuessedAbsorbs
RecountHealAndAbsorb

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?
Shadow.

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
No.

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
Is Credit to Team/Kaitos.

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
My current guildies cannot comprehend the greatness of Governor Schwarzenegger

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
I'm quite the achiever, so yes.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
Certainly.

In advance I'll answer:
ZOMG ZOMG, THERE IS NO CONSISTENCY IN YOUR ORANGE GEMZ!!!
I use the same chest for disco as I do for shadow, the minor loss in pseudo points for disc takes a lesser hit than shadow hence the choice.

C

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Ceti - Disco Cavetroll Deluxe Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Ceti - Disco Cavetroll Deluxe

Post  Matrixius Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:14 am

raiding experience is nice but your gear doesnt match it sadly and abit low for hc ICC 25 so i will have to decline this.

Matrixius

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Ceti - Disco Cavetroll Deluxe Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Ceti - Disco Cavetroll Deluxe

Post  Odielrina Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:00 am

Matrixius wrote:raiding experience is nice but your gear doesnt match it sadly and abit low for hc ICC 25 so i will have to decline this.

I dont agree with you so hereby Im gonna put it on Pending.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanitwo Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:05 am

Always amazed how much damage this guy could do in Ulduar, was literally top DPS by a LONG way when shadow priests wern't even considered competitive.

[ACCEPTED] Ceti - Disco Cavetroll Deluxe Do-want

Yanitwo

Back to top Go down

Post  C Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:41 am

I suppose a little additional information is required to justify my gearchoices as I've clearly been insta-declined due to smuckscore

I could be having full tier 10
I choose not to, as any discipline priest wearing 4/5(or more) should be shot. 2/5 T9 simply remains BiS till Cataclysm so I will only upgrade my T9 to T9.258.

I even digged up my wishing list for when I was still actively clearing ICC10 HC to give you a view of what I had in mind back then.
*Click*
(The haste gems are remarkable though, if I were to gear up today I would pick sp/crit over them)
Nevertheless as you can see, I tend to be very picky and I'm sooner to have an item disenchanted then wearing a non-bis item.

Thanks for reconsidering me, I knew I could count on Odie+Yani to vouch for me <3 you geez

C

Back to top Go down

Post  zuud Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 am

well if your disc and know how to play then one more is not bad to have. Sp i think we have 2 already if im not wrong
zuud
zuud

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowday Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 am

Would love to see ur healing gear. but I kinda loved that ur disc/holy spec for 10-mans Very Happy even u do not have that spec atm.

-Snowday

Snowday

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:49 am

Accepted, Whisper an officer ingame for invite.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down