Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] Destru warlock 5,6k gs

4 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] Destru warlock 5,6k gs Empty [DECLINED] Destru warlock 5,6k gs

Post  eliasbajen Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:35 am

A. Basic Information

* Name? Elias Forsblom
* Age? Gender? Im Turning 16 at the 23 february and Im a Male
* Time zone? (Sweden, Same as Paris)
* Occupation? huh? haha not to good on applications, Sad
* Tell us a little about yourself. Well, I play World Of Warcraft very often, kinda chill person.
* How long have you played WoW? Since it came out, this is the 6:th year so, but ive stopped play abit in Wotlk beginning
* Total time on this character? 56 days 9h 55 min ^^
* Do you intend to play long term? I intend to play as long as you guys want too, ill be online whenever you need me, and whenever you wanna talk with me!!

B. System Information

* What are your system specs? if you mean computer specs? Then
Prossesor:Intel I core 5
Ram: 4 gig
Graphics: Nvidia Gforce 1 gig
* Do you have a mic? Yes, atm really bad but ill fix a better as soon i get money
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed? Well, no actully Wink but pepz kinda hate my voice ^^ but ofc ill speak!
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all? Well, not really i have good fps and latency 2
* Average Latency while raiding? 40-50 maby lower when i come home, never lookd at it so mucth
* Average FPS in raid during a boss? 40-50 there to

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race (Name - Thatsmyname) Destru/affli (i play destru pve)
warlock Undead

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest Yes im a clicker, but ill can absoulutley learn how to play with keys!
if thats what you think is the best

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir? Erhm, Nope. just honored ^^ but i can get exalted as fast as you can say hey Wink
4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility. In pre-BC and BC i mostley pved but in wotlk ive done almost every single raid.. Exept EoE
Ive been playing on The Legacy on Mazrigos and ive owned a few guilds in TBC and Wotlk

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Thatsmyname
Its not my real trinkets :s i dont know what happned..
AND PLEASE IGNORE MY FEETS AND Held-in offhand! ill get a new as fast as i can!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Thatsmyname&group=1 i know iy isnt wowhead, but anyway its my specc

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? Yes, ofc

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters? Yes, i will

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? I like that alot, I want to raid as often as possible , as long aswell

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)

I dont print mutch, i shall try get a print! but its 5,5k dps unbuffed singeltarget!
And when i say unbuffed i mean no buffs AT ALL!

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)

Im using orginal UI, dont got any good, i should need some recommends there..

Sometimes im using sparta but its not that good -.-
Addonlist: in pve
AtlasLoot
Recount
Gearscore
Titanpanel
X-Perl
DBM

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec? Destru 2

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec? Hmm, nah its more pvp i can change it if needed

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? Yes Ofcourse

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website. My own for having a Guild bank atm ^^ But before, No added sugar! and The legends, dont know websites :s

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
Becuse its my bank alts..

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes ofcourse, i play wow alot so

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?. YES! I like being criticized, or how it is spelled not to good at spelling haha its just good to get that , Tho only if they tell me what im doing wrong (A)

Thanks alot! / Thatsmyname ( IGNORE MY FEETS AND Held-in Off hand!!)

eliasbajen

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Destru warlock 5,6k gs Empty Re: [DECLINED] Destru warlock 5,6k gs

Post  Inphobiuz Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:40 am

Impressive Gearscore! W00t 5600 gs & Gl. Your gear doesn't match Icc 25 man heroic qualification.

Inphobiuz

Back to top Go down

Post  Menda Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Inphobiuz wrote:Impressive Gearscore! W00t 5600 gs & Gl.
[DECLINED] Destru warlock 5,6k gs Applause

Inphobiuz wrote:Your gear doesn't match Icc 25 man heroic qualification.
^This^ + low raiding experience is enough i think.

Menda

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Declined, thanks for applying good luck finding another guild.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down