Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PENDING] Niyxx - Affliction Warlock

+2
Meirá
Niyxx
6 posters

Go down

[PENDING] Niyxx - Affliction Warlock Empty [PENDING] Niyxx - Affliction Warlock

Post  Niyxx Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:37 pm

A. Basic Information

* Name? Gertjan Matton
* Age? Gender? 22 Male
* Time zone? UTC/GMT +1 hour
* Occupation? Student
* Tell us a little about yourself. I'm 22 years old, I live in Belgium. I graduated as a network admin recently and am going to take my cisco ccna exam in a few months. Besides wow I play icehockey and go snowboarding in the winter.
* How long have you played WoW? About 5 years.
* Total time on this character? 62 Days 18Hours
* Do you intend to play long term? Yes

B. System Information

* What are your system specs?
Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4 Ghz
4Gb Ram DDR2
Nvidia Geforce 8800GT
22" monitor
Logitech G9
Ordinary keyboard

* Do you have a mic? Yes
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed? Not at all
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all? No
* Average Latency while raiding? 100 - 150 ms
* Average FPS in raid during a boss? 40

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race
Niyxx | Affliction | Warlock | Undead
2. Are you a clicker? Be honest
Hell no!
3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir?
Yes, who isn't?
4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.

I started playing on my rogue in TBC on Alonsus when i joined a hardcore guild i worked my way up to officer where i did invites, bank stuff, applications, etc.. to make life of the GM a bit easier. I also raided with my warlock sometimes when it was a farm raid and such. When WOTLK came out i wanted to see the game from a different perspective - Healing. So i Decided to raid with my priest and cleared all up to ToC. At that point the guild needed warlocks and since i used to play some in TBC i decided to give it a go and since then it has been my main and will remain my main till the end of days.

overview of dungeons cleared with which character:

Rogue:
Vanilla: /

TBC:
Karazhan - Clear
Gruul - Clear
Magtheridon - Clear
SSC - Clear
TK -Clear
ZA -Clear
Hyjal - Clear
BT - Clear
Sunwell - Only 1st boss down
DL Kazzak - Clear
Doomwalker - Clear

WOTLK:
Priest:

Naxx - Clear
EoE - Clear
Sartharion + 3D - Clear
Onyxia - Clear
Ulduar - Clear

Warlock:

Toc - Clear
ToGC - Cleared till last boss
ICC - 9/12

In the meanwhile i have done Ulduar(inc HC modes), Sarth 3D, Onyxia, etc.. on my warlock aswell so i know the fights from dps pov aswell. Just to show that i have experience with playing a warlock. Altho the older raids are pure nuke nowadays.. *rolleyes*

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
Spec
Armory
6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
I have a bank full of herbs and fishes + i am an alchemist and make them myself.
7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
Yes, when a new encounter comes out i want to know what the tactics are. and for progression raids it's only normal to know how to fight the boss to keep fails at a minimum.
8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
Fine by me
9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
Screenshot
10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
Screenshot

It's not in combat but it show everything.
I got bartender at the bottom middle. To the left there is skada dps/fail meter on the right is Omen. Next to that is grid i use for dispels and to track the raid.
Satrina buff frames are on the upper right and the buffs i want to track are above my healthbar, my debuffs are above my enemy healthbar. I use pitbull as health frames

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?
PVP Destruction
2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec?
if i would spec PVE Destruction,yes altho it isn't as hard which i don't find as much fun.
3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
Yes
E. Other Questions
No
1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
Pure Mad gm: Xbones Site
2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
There is no social aspect and they only talk swedish in /g
3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Yeah i do dailies, farm, pvp from time to time,etc..
4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
If you can't take criticism you won't improve at all, that's what i think.

Thx for reading & Take care.
-Niyxx

Niyxx

Back to top Go down

[PENDING] Niyxx - Affliction Warlock Empty Awesome

Post  Meirá Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:28 am

You seem like an Awesome dude! I hope you make it (:

Best of luck //Meirá

Meirá

Back to top Go down

[PENDING] Niyxx - Affliction Warlock Empty Re: [PENDING] Niyxx - Affliction Warlock

Post  Psylon the tard Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:42 am

assome Apply.
you seem to be abit low on haste tho
and you should drop that Suppresson as you are hit capped and get Imp Drain soul as aff locks seems to be doing shittlouds of tps
and i think we are abit over filled with locks atm...but yeah..letting the officers decide
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

[PENDING] Niyxx - Affliction Warlock Empty Re: [PENDING] Niyxx - Affliction Warlock

Post  Niyxx Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 am

Meirá wrote:You seem like an Awesome dude! I hope you make it (:

Best of luck //Meirá

<3

Psylon the tard wrote:assome Apply.
you seem to be abit low on haste tho
and you should drop that Suppresson as you are hit capped and get Imp Drain soul as aff locks seems to be doing shittlouds of tps
and i think we are abit over filled with locks atm...but yeah..letting the officers decide

No offense but there are warlocks in UP with less haste than me. I could drop suppression but then there would always have to be a Boomkin or Shadowpriest in raid. If that is the case then i will definatly drop it.

Niyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:45 am

Niyxx wrote:No offense but there are warlocks in UP with less haste than me. I could drop suppression but then there would always have to be a Boomkin or Shadowpriest in raid. If that is the case then i will definatly drop it.

Ye we still gotta feed them with HC DFO ;(
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowday Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:38 am

At 25-mans there will be moonkin or SP allways...so when/if u join us u should do as Psylon said... and I liked ur apply like hell, just that Do we have 2 Good wlocks as main atm or 3. But for now... give us some time to talk about u.

-Snowday

Snowday

Back to top Go down

Post  Niyxx Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:03 am

Snowday wrote:At 25-mans there will be moonkin or SP allways...so when/if u join us u should do as Psylon said... and I liked ur apply like hell, just that Do we have 2 Good wlocks as main atm or 3. But for now... give us some time to talk about u.

-Snowday

Yeah ofcourse,psylon is right about that.

Niyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanitwo Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:05 pm

By looking at your recent history, could you explain why you spent 95 Frost Badges on the Relentless chest instead of buying the 264 cloak and having some spare badges to buy Primordials to upgrade your boots?

Yanitwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Niyxx Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Omg! I completely forgot about the cloak! i was so focused on the one in icc that i forgot the badge one. Same for the boots, but im getting them made right this second Smile

Niyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:38 am

Give us a little time to think about this, Be patient please.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Niyxx Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:08 am

Np m8.
Just an update i had the boots made and am saving badges for the cloak

Niyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Psylon the tard Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:15 am

i like candy...just saying
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Niyxx Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Psylon the tard wrote:i like candy...just saying

Honestly i kinda suspected you did.

Niyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:32 am

Niyxx wrote:

One quick look at his Avatar says enough....
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Psylon the tard Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 am

Odielrina is my eye candy
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

Post  Niyxx Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:08 am

Odielrina wrote:
Niyxx wrote:

One quick look at his Avatar says enough....

Well the white realy let's his eyes come out:p

Niyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down