Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Bepler, resto druid

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Bepler, resto druid Empty [ACCEPTED] Bepler, resto druid

Post  Bepler Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:08 am

A. Basic Information

* Name? Matti
* Age? 20
* Gender? Male
* Time zone? +2
* Occupation? Student
* Tell us a little about yourself. I'm studing IT atm. Dont have any hobbies except wow. Usually i'm at computer all the time. watching movies, playing, reading, listening music etc.
* How long have you played WoW? Little over 2 years
* Total time on this character? 133d
* Do you intend to play long term? yea

B. System Information

* What are your system specs? Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz. 4096MB RAM. NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT .
* Do you have a mic? yea
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed? no
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all? no
* Average Latency while raiding? 200
* Average FPS in raid during a boss? 60

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race : Bepler | resto | druid | Tauren

2. Are you a clicker? Be honest: yes. Don't have key bindings for buffs or forms so i click those.

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir? yea

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility. I started to play few months before wotlk and didnt raid in tbc at all. wotlk exp: naxx, os, maly, voa, uldu(except algalon), ony, totc, totgc(except anub), 11/12icc and 10man halion. Never been leader in any guild raids. leaded few pugs but that's pretty much it.

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Bepler
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0VGzu0bZZf0furuxVuVcsVo

For some reason my armory page is stuck in feral spec i used few days ago. I'll put some stats here if it is still stuck when you are checking this apply. You can also come to inspect me ingame if that's easier.

sp 3324, crit 15.08%, haste 772, mp5 829(435), hp 20877 and mana 23826.

back and wrist are ilvl 258, offhand and other ring ilvl245. rest are 264 (4 sanctified pieces)

glyphs: swiftmend, wild growth, rabid rejuvenation

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? yea. I'm chef, jc and enchanter so wont we slacking in those things. my alt got herbalism and mining so i can get mats to gems and potions.

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?yea

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Fine with me if you have announced that before the raid.

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
I dont have any pictures of my recount and I think this info is pretty stupid to put here when you are healer. but if you want to know, my hps is 1000-10000

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
https://i.servimg.com/u/f31/15/41/22/55/wowscr11.jpg

list of my addons: omnicc, quartz, healbot, sexymap, satrinabuffframe, bagnon and recount(dont use this on every raid cause my latency goes too high as you can see)
D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec? pvpresto (feral as pve os but i dont use it much)

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec? yea

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? yea

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website. no added sugar. synio. http://nas-vashj.simplygaming.org/

2. Why are you leaving your current guild? No added sugar don't raid 25man raids _yet_ but I would like to. That's why i'm applying into UP

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? yea. bgs, arenas, achievements and rarely level some alts.

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? yup

Bepler

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Bepler, resto druid Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Bepler, resto druid

Post  Odielrina Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 am

I cant tell much about your gear since I cant see it atm as you explained although the stats look promising. I can also see that you're a dedicated raider looking at your achievements in both 10 and 25 although you dont have much HC experience but that can be learned ofcourse.

We'll get back to you soon.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowday Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:25 am

PvP resto atm... and feral tank =) otherwise...ok i hope u change to PvE resto talents.. and not try to heal with those

-Snowday

-And nice to get "Kotimainen koivupuu"

Snowday

Back to top Go down

Post  Odielrina Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Accepted, Whisper an officer ingame for invite.
Odielrina
Odielrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down