Unholy Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DECLINED] Mage OR holy paladin ! Energise/bluehat

3 posters

Go down

[DECLINED] Mage OR holy paladin ! Energise/bluehat Empty [DECLINED] Mage OR holy paladin ! Energise/bluehat

Post  Bluehat Tue May 25, 2010 5:53 pm

A. Basic Information

* Name? Daniel
* Age? Gender? 16, Male
* Time zone? Europe, Norway think its 0+
* Occupation?Am going to school
* Tell us a little about yourself.
* How long have you played WoW?1 and a half year
* Total time on this character? over 100 days
* Do you intend to play long term? Yes.

B. System Information

* What are your system specs?
ATI 4870 HD 1gb ram
4 gb ram
AMD rateon 2x

* Do you have a mic? Yehoo:P
* Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed? Ill speak when you want me to speak
* Do you have any disconnection problem at all? Not normally,
* Average Latency while raiding? 30-40
* Average FPS in raid during a boss? Normally around 30 and 60 ms

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race
Bluehat, Holy,Paladin.Belf:P
Energise,Fire/arcane.Mage.TROLL!
2. Are you a clicker? Be honest NO!!!Very Happy

3. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir? Yes

4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
This was on my mage! since i lvled my pala in start of 2010:P so if possible of I would prefer to raid with my mage, but wanna reroll holy pala aswell so its ok=)
Didnt start before Wotlk, My wow carrier joined when naxx were realised and joined a decent guild called Playboys=) We did raid ALOT of naxx and some malygos and those raids and were having alot of fun time with them. But people started slack and 25 mans didnt go as it were supposed to and such. and Ulduar came out. SO alot of the (good) members left and I started look around for guilds that could used a mage, and my irl mate were in Reclaims so he talked some with the officers and I made an awsome apply and got accepted! So i had alot of great time but then officers started to bitch at eachother and suddently gm and hes backup left, and we got a officer left and we kept invited peoples but they werent like that core that we neeeded and the guilld kept falling apart, so after seeing member by member leaving , i just took a last call and left self. So then I went on my look for a guild that accualy I thought would be in for a very long time and there it went , we took boss for boss in Ulduar, and we did alot of hardmodes and cleared 25 man, and got mount from 10 man, THEN all of suddently, werent expected..all officers.GM got irl issues. and all took a break, and again there were still some people with a decent rank that got some new people but again.. (my unlock in wow so far) didnt work, And i heard vera illumination could use another mage in their crew, and I were thinking of making an application, and there I went applyied, and then it took some days before the mage CL answered, and he said we just got another mage so i gotta put u on pending, i waited for a week and like 6 days before he said: Accepted! And we started totc 25 HC, and we made it to twins, had some hard time on it, but we found a new tacc and basicly 1 shotted him. and anub on around 15% and then icc progress went awsome 11/12 and then it slacked and with 7 mages and feelt there were some negative sides from some1 that i didnt feel so good, and cuz of my age felt they attacked me. And it were going on like this for months, I were in vera for like 5-6 months. Then I took a small brake since I were tired of like kinda all the guild-changes...Then I joined Mojo Madness were there and killed some bosses, got my icc 10 man mount etc. But didnt pass trial since my dps were lower compared to Naowin mostly. And now ive just been chilling around and done some arena and geared up my paladin since im getting tired of mage:P And now I feel starting raid again. And ive been officer in old Reclaims, and raider in rest.

Now ill llist all raids ive cleared.
Naxx 10/25
Malygos 10/25
Obsidian sanctum 10/25
Ulduar 10/25 and all hms in 10/25 exept yogg and mimiron 25
Totc 10/25
Totgc 10/25 all exept anub 25 dead.
Icc 10/25 normal cleared
icc 10 hc 11/12
Icc 25 hc 6/12 but havent really raided any hc`s since I got kicked from mojo. So now i feel am ready again to start with it! Also got putri 25 man hc on like 8%

5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Energise
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Energise&group=1

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Bluehat
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Vashj&cn=Bluehat&group=2

6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount? Yes, I will, ALSO got some fished for spare sometimes:P

7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters? Ofc

8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? Sounds okei Razz

9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)

10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec? Frost pvp:P am to tired for playing arcane and fire is best in hc icc. since alot of movement

2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec? Oh yeah

3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? Yes Ill respecc whatso ever etc.

E. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website. Guildless

2. Why are you leaving your current guild? Explained above.

3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Yes

4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? What dont kill you, only makes you STRONGER!.

Think its mostly all my apply Razz BTW I will prefer to raid as a mage, but I can raid as a holy paladin aswell, also if u got any other questions go ahed and ask me!

Bluehat

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Mage OR holy paladin ! Energise/bluehat Empty Re: [DECLINED] Mage OR holy paladin ! Energise/bluehat

Post  Psylon the tard Tue May 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Looks really nice uhm..i think that the mage spots where filled
Psylon the tard
Psylon the tard

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Mage OR holy paladin ! Energise/bluehat Empty Re: [DECLINED] Mage OR holy paladin ! Energise/bluehat

Post  Stauros Tue May 25, 2010 9:49 pm

I was in a pug with you on my alt , and i am really sorry to say that your behaviour and attitude is simply not what i want in my guild so DECLINED.
Stauros
Stauros

http://www.unholyprophecy.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down